Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

• Thread starter Thread starter Aries13
  • Start date Start date
Here's an interesting optoin for limited protein shake room-- You can do this w/ Bev Int'l protein mix & I suppose anythign else that is good quality --

2 scoops protein mix
mix in a bowl w/ just enough coffee to make a mush
nuke it for 90 sec

It should cook into like a little cake. Its sort of dry as hell but there you have a little protein cake that is nothign but protein mix & coffee. I guess you can do it w/ water too but the coffee gives some flavor and also some caffeine if you need it. Then throw that in a baggie and in your purse. Good to go.

RE: legs -- couple suggestions -- and I know these can be done because I beat the shit out of my legs all the time and they are the largest muscles in your body - they can take a beating. You could split the leg routine into 2 parts - quads & hams. Then do them 2x/week - Heavy quads, light hams, and then the 2nd time heavy hams, light quads -- this gives you 2x the workout plus reasonable recovery time.

RE: the lunges & step ups --- IMO these are things that you feel more if you do more - i.e. 15 steps per set of lunges -- try walking lungs for 25 steps "there", 25 "back" x 4. Superset w/ step-ups --- like 20 steps or 30 steps per set. I also like Bunny's ref back to the plyo exercises. I would love to give a shot at better incorporation of these into my workouts because the fast paced stuff that leverages more of that push / power push / cardio & endurance aspect is something that I've not included in my workouts over the years and my ass / hams are an area that has always lagged.

Holy cardio - makes me breathe heavy just reading it.

And I get you on the crepes now - very very good, thanks :)

Aries13 said:
'
IM off to Navy PIer for the rest of the day/night. Private party... dont know about food...hopefully I'll be able to eat some veggies and lean meat. I cant really bring a protein shake since I cant fit one into my tiny fancy purse. UGHH IM nervous about that. Any ideas everyone????? What to do?

THANKS SASSY for the ideas.... BUt I was gone already lol...

this is what they had for food... cheeseburgers,pizza,CAKE, hotdogs...and they were all the things I didnt have...lol..they did have grilled chicken and salads... thank god!

6pm:
1 protein bar (o sugar, 17g carbs/net 5g, 24g protein)

8:30pm:
approx. 5oz. grilled chicken breast
~1c salad w. 1TBS italian dressing-ff.
~1/2c potato salad.... not the best but nothing else there....overall not too bad

11pm:
I guess this was the cheat meal for the week. Unexpected BUT ... we went out to a sushi bar(sushi samba--heard of it Bunny???) ...I had 3 different types, 2 pcs. each.. which is like 6 pcs. of sushi.

I have no clue what this will do to my diet? :worried:
It was tuna, salmon, shrimp types of sushi :) SOOOO YUMMY though

Last edited:
Forgot to add... BUT MY LEGS ARE BEYOND SORE. I have to struggle to sit down on a toilet. seriouslly IM IN PAIN :worried: like really bad....I dont even wanna know what will happen once I add in all those other exercises. It hurts the most to do stairs, sit down, and walking looks somewhat like Ive been "you know what" all night for 2 weeks. lol

Sushi is protein. Its the rice & sodium-based soy sauce (and the estrogen promotion form the soy sauce if you really get into it) that screws things up...

Sassy69 said:
Sushi is protein. Its the rice & sodium-based soy sauce (and the estrogen promotion form the soy sauce if you really get into it) that screws things up...

I dont like soy sauce so I didnt have any. :)

REST DAY...

11am:
1/2c raw oats
6 egg whites
3/4 scoop whey
1 large strawberry
splenda/connamon
2TBS sf jelly

2pm:
1/2c brown rice
5 oz. chicken breast grilled
Mrs.Dash, flax oil, 1 tsp hot sauce

**Im out to go Downtown for Blues Fest... should be lots of yummy food :) but I wont be too bad today. Sushi last night = tummy bloat right now :rolleyes:

5pm:
3 bites of my man's gyro... thank god I take girly bites lol

8pm:
greek salad ( olive oil and lemon juice dressing, grilled chicken, lettuce, sprinkle of feta)

11pm:
protein shake

Last edited:
Aries13 said:
REST DAY...

11am:
1/2c raw oats
6 egg whites
3/4 scoop whey
1 large strawberry
splenda/connamon
2TBS sf jelly

2pm:
1/2c brown rice
5 oz. chicken breast grilled
Mrs.Dash, flax oil, 1 tsp hot sauce

**Im out to go Downtown for Blues Fest... should be lots of yummy food :) but I wont be too bad today. Sushi last night = tummy bloat right now :rolleyes:

hope you had a good rest day!

Aries13 said:
Ahh the good
ole days .. hope you had fun & enjoyed yourself :rose:

Top Bottom