Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andropause... Wtf!!!

for a legit trt clinic you should be paying less than that for 3 months, not every month and that would be at 400mg/wk.

One thing ive really started to research is macro nutrient deficiencies. A hell of a lot more common than you would think, especially among athletes, we simply require more natural resources and we arent getting it from food plain and simple. Even supplimentation based on RDA wont even come close to getting your tissue levels up to par. These macronutrients are crucial for almost everything we do and as year go by and our bodies continually run at a deficit, things start to suffer including test production.
\
Ive been on TRT for a year myself, made a heck of a difference but im going to slack off now as I enter a macronutrient loading phase to try and bring my levels up to high normal lab ranges. Im already noticing after just a few weeks that nagging injuries I have been battling for months are significantly improved.

I would have to agree

Top Bottom