Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANAVAR 1st cycle noobie

archy

Hi , well that is my 1st im total noob with that kind of supplimentation jan 2011 the gym owner got me a vile of winstrole or stanaz he didnt give me any pct or anything anyways taht was along time ago and i think im fully recovered as i didnt want to take more of taht stuff and didnt use anything after that till now just normal supplements like mio fusion whey , glutamine ,creatine , preworkout booster white flood ,omega 3 ,multi vits , bccas ,
so to stats
well im about 73-75 kg ,im 170 cm dotn know what els is needed i dont know my fat i think around 18%
im kinda okay with my mass now i just need to harden up i feel the muscle kinda lossy
and want to pack those damn 6 packs :D
im gonna get a meditech anavar 10 mg per pill x 50 im aiming for a 6 week cycle @ 40 mg per day
i looked every where lots of diff opinions about pct and daily dose
i want to know what exactly to do hwo to take that stuff and when
for the anavar
and weather i do need a pct of nolvadex or not the guy getting me that stuff telling me dont its mild not needed only if im gonna go for a hard cycle with heavy stuff on it .

any help would be gr8 and thx in advance

So you pretty much want to buy the gear and have someone else tell you exactly how and when to take it...along with what your PCT should be. You need to do some research, set up your own cycle and PCT first, then let the members here criticize it.

as i said im noodi to the hole steroids thingy what i got i mentioned
which is 6 weeks 40 mg per day
what i meant is how to dose it all at once or split it or what i know each persone vary on the dose ,
and weater i really need a pct for just anavar or not thats simply :)

as i said im noodi to the hole steroids thingy what i got i mentioned
which is 6 weeks 40 mg per day
what i meant is how to dose it all at once or split it or what i know each persone vary on the dose ,
and weater i really need a pct for just anavar or not thats simply :)

Thing is if you can't get
Lower than 18 % bf with diet and training then no drug will make a significant impact. If anything you should prove to yourself and everyone you are ready by doing some research , and dropping your body fat down to say 14% or lower naturally. Because the way it stands you are not ready. And what is your age ?

Lower than 18 % bf with diet and training then no drug will make a significant impact. If anything you should prove to yourself and everyone you are ready by doing some research , and dropping your body fat down to say 14% or lower naturally. Because the way it stands you are not ready. And what is your age ?

well im 26 im not sure of the body fat % i will try to confirm it exactly
humm been wokring out for about 8 years now
im ready for that all i need to harden up and tune up alittle more :) with that var

so far im gonna do 20mg early morning and 20mg pm on a 12 hr baises if i wasnt able to sleep i will make it 30mg am and 10mg pm

^^^This. I know you are set on running a cycle but it is not the right time for you. Get your diet and workout routine down, do waaaay more research on AAS, PCT, and the side effects of such drugs, then come back here and we'll all be more then happy to help you. At the moment this has train wreck written all over it.

Top Bottom