Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almost got into a brawl at the Sonics spurs game tonight

big_bad_buff

My boy is a big spurs fan and was talking major trash at the game, some punk kid behind him started throwing food at him then saying he didn’t do it, finally my buddy said he was going to drag him face down 4 fights of stairs if one more thing touched him, the kid started talking more shit, then I stood up because he was yelling and it was starting to piss me off, then 3 of his friends stood up then security stood up lol….it was pretty funny because all these guys were college kids with liquid courage in em the 3 seemed like they didn’t want to be in the situation at all, But the kid that was throwing stuff was just drunk, or just plain dumb, or both. He was about 130 pounds, and told me to fuck off to my face, then started saying he was a cage fighter, my boy offered to square off after 2nd period, but he said he had to stay there so no one took his seat:FRlol:

Good times

Why even say anything. should of just gone up there and socked his 130 lbs ass and got thrown out of the game..It might have not been worth it but shit happens!

big_bad_buff said:
My boy is a big spurs fan and was talking major trash at the game, some punk kid behind him started throwing food at him then saying he didn’t do it, finally my buddy said he was going to drag him face down 4 fights of stairs if one more thing touched him, the kid started talking more shit, then I stood up because he was yelling and it was starting to piss me off, then 3 of his friends stood up then security stood up lol….it was pretty funny because all these guys were college kids with liquid courage in em the 3 seemed like they didn’t want to be in the situation at all, But the kid that was throwing stuff was just drunk, or just plain dumb, or both. He was about 130 pounds, and told me to fuck off to my face, then started saying he was a cage fighter, my boy offered to square off after 2nd period, but he said he had to stay there so no one took his seat:FRlol:

Good times

I would have drug your friend down 4 flights of stairs for being a Spurs fan in a Sonics arena....He should have known better.

DIV

you were smart, held your composure, my stupid ass would have put him in a guilletine choke and got arrested.

NJjuice22 said:
you were smart, held your composure, my stupid ass would have put him in a guilletine choke and got arrested.

eh......

If I fight it'd better be over money, respect or some thick booty.

DIV

NJjuice22 said:

er.......don'y you mean attempted to put him in a guillotine choke, he reverses it into walls of Jericho and you submit then caried out face down on a stretcher?

Reactions: Ish
NJjuice22 said:
the sad part is every fight i have ever been in has been over bullshit, usually its some ghetto gang banger calling me white boy that sets me off, i have never fought over family or anyone i love, i dont ever want to either because you will have to kill me to stop me...yo division check this out..me and my dad use to scrap, he drank alot and hit my mom so i would have to pull him off and fight him....the one time i snapped i had him in a hold where i had his knees up by his neck, he couldnt breathe or even whisper a word, my mom had to crack a cordless phone over my head about 5x to stop me...after that he never hit my mom or fucked with me...and now that he moved out and left...we are prtty tight..fucked up shit huh.,,,the day i get like that with someone on the street is the day the cops have to beat the shit out of me stop me..cuz i dont feel/hear anything thats going on .

Your father sounds like a real winner, there.... :rolleyes:

My dad is an alcoholic, but he's a coward so he never beat my mother......otherwise I'd have no qualms about planting him through a wall.

It takes alot to get me in a blind rage, only been like that a few times.....and they were all in the military.

DIV

big_bad_buff said:

Good times

College kids and liquid courage...
Enough said

Top Bottom