Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 weeks out.. Should I do it? t-bol

TrainInsane

Alright fellas I am currently 4 weeks out from a show and about to pull the trigger on the remainder of some t-bol. To do or not to do?I feel it's more of a mental thing than anything else as AAS has that cursed hold on me. I feel the t bol would keep me full and even add size as I have always grown into a show despite the cal deficit.. Just not sure if time is on my side. I want to run standard 40 mg daily.

stats
26 years old currently 6 ft 193 lbs morning weight.
3 cycles completed/prep for third bb show

Supps are 2 pills oxyelite after waking, , 3g fish oil daily, 4 pills cycle assist daily (did a ultra/trenazone cycle previously before), multi, just ran out of hcgen, L-carntine tart pre-workout and 2 pills compound 20,creatine 5 g postworkout, glucosamine sulfate daily.

I made a huge order months back but still hasn't came in so I have been doing my prep clean. I'm planning as if that order wont make it before the show date. I am certainly stage ready as all the freak conditioning indicators of popping in.. hip flexors, feathering in the upper chest and traps, serratus/obliques, etc.

Any input would be appreciated!

Well I have 5 weeks supply left. Honestly i have never ran tbol precontest! As soon as my order comes in I'm going to jump on long esters and run through two may shows. I know it wouldn't hurt to jump on em! I guess just hoping for noticeable gains within 4 weeks!

Probably not a good idea when you're not sure how it will affect water retention. If you start holding water you're gonna hit he AI's hard which will give you a flat look. Or you run the risk of going in soft looking.

Getting into precontest shape is an unstable equilibrium of many factors, each of which could fall out of place rather easily. Go with what's known, experiment in off-season.

Top Bottom