Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/4 MLB: Minnesota Twins @ Toronto Blue Jays

redguru

Johan Santana (L) vs Roy Halladay (R)

Oddsmakers don't give the Twins much of a chance Tuesday, installing them and their starting pitcher as 125 pups when they visit Toronto at Rogers Centre.

The Twins start Johan Santana, who went 16-7 last season with an ERA of 2.87. Roy Halladay will be the opening-day starter for the Jays. Halladay had a record of 12-4 and an ERA of 2.41 before having last season cut short due to a broken leg.

Sporting a 0-0 overall record and a 0-0 mark within the division, the Twins aim to knock the Blue Jays (0-0 In the division) for a loss.

Minnesota gets its chance to win as a road dog after the line opened with them as 125 underdogs. They are 0-0 and face the Blue Jays and their 0-0. The total opened at 7.

The Twins finished last season with a record of 83-79 (3rd in the AL Central) and missed the playoffs for the first time in three seasons.

The Toronto Blue Jays finished with a record of 80-82 (3rd in AL East) last season and were one of the busier teams during the offseason, signing pitchers A.J. Burnett, B.J. Ryan, along with the signings of Troy Glaus, Lyle Overbay and Bengie Molina.

Some trends to consider:
Minnesota is 1-4-0 OU in its last 5 games against Toronto
Minnesota is 1-4-0 SU in its last 5 games after scoring 4 to 6 runs
Minnesota is 8-3-0 OU in its last 11 games away against Toronto
Toronto is 6-1-1 OU in its last 8 at home
Toronto is 8-3-0 OU in its last 11 games at home against Minnesota
Toronto is 1-4-0 OU in its last 5 games against Minnesota
Toronto is 1-4-0 SU in its last 5 games after scoring 7 to 9 runs

Next up:
Minnesota at Toronto, Wednesday, April 5
Toronto home to Minnesota, Wednesday, April 5

Minnesota most recently...
After a win are 5-5
After playing Tigers are 4-6
Before playing Blue Jays are 6-2
When playing on Tuesday are 5-5

Toronto most recently...
After a win are 2-8
After playing Royals are 6-4
Before playing Twins are 4-4
When playing on Tuesday are 7-3

I'm staying out of this one. Don't want to, i'd like to go all in for BJ's, but not today, I just hit 2 mil. don't wanna lose it yet

Whiskey

Whiskey said:
I'm staying out of this one. Don't want to, i'd like to go all in for BJ's, but not today, I just hit 2 mil. don't wanna lose it yet

Whiskey
hammy's right and you too
fuck it Twins for a grand

Really hard one here. Do I go with

Great pitching & no offense

Great Pitching & no offense

?

d_o_c_ said:
Really hard one here. Do I go with

Great pitching & no offense

Great Pitching & no offense

?
I took the slight dog and with toronto's halladay having broke his leg last season I figure there's an edge
back when I was in a very competitive fantsay leaque '88-'98, 3 wins in 10 years
I'd be up to speed on spring training performance
got to be too much work to prepare for the draft as we drafted into the minor's for an additional dozen player's and that was the gold mine to excel in future years
so I'm reading baseball america,elias baseball abtract,bill james, USA today everyday
I wish I knew the internet would eventaully provide easy gambling opportunities as those in the leaque were way more knowledgeable beyond announcer's and ESPN pundit's about future stars
Joe Blow 22yr old no name rookie pitcher would 3 hit a powerful club and the ESPN guy's would be commenting
and we'd be like,shit I've known about him for 3 years

Top Bottom