Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/25 NHL Playoffs Dallas @ San Jose

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
I can get it abandoned for him I think and i will front k till he gets back....let me talk to samoth 1st

ill put up the hockey guys till spart comes back .. hopefully soon .. they gettin wild with the bans on here lately .. why i dont go near c&C much

i just got word from above .. its a week ban ... he will be back but not 2morrow unless they lift it .. was hoping it was 24 hrs .. section wouldnt be the same without him

hurricane187 said:
i just got word from above .. its a week ban ... he will be back but not 2morrow unless they lift it .. was hoping it was 24 hrs .. section wouldnt be the same without him
Well I might have to collect some interest :evil:

hurricane187 said:

It was reduced then. Last night a mod gave him 30 days. That thread seems to have gone missing though. Hope it is indeed only a week instead.

crazyjoe said:
Well I might have to collect some interest :evil:
if u run out of k .. hit me up .. ill lend u some of it .. till he comes back .. without interest :p

Top Bottom