Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/7 superbowl saints @ colts 620 pm est

I gotta go with the Colts because of the very experienced QB!!! Peyton Manning will be one of the all time best superbowl QBs in history if he wins, he has been in those BIG games recently with the Pats these last 5-7 years ago.!! I want the Saints to win but for that very reason is why I am sticking with the Colts. Drew Brees can do it, they just need to protect the guy and he will have open WRs to throw to.

I gotta go with the Colts because of the very experienced QB!!! Peyton Manning will be one of the all time best superbowl QBs in history if he wins, he has been in those BIG games recently with the Pats these last 5-7 years ago.!! I want the Saints to win but for that very reason is why I am sticking with the Colts. Drew Brees can do it, they just need to protect the guy and he will have open WRs to throw to.

I agree, Peyton's leadership and strategy is gonna be hard to overcome. Except I WANT the Who Dats to go down.

I agree, Peyton's leadership and strategy is gonna be hard to overcome. Except I WANT the Who Dats to go down.

Well, as a Dallas Cowboys dedicated fan, I'm coming at this unbiased and fair.It going to be either a shootout or its going to comedown to pressuring the QBs. Drew Brees is not experienced enough in the BIG games BUT I will give him credit because he has alot of weapons. Its tough..... hard choice for me

Its still to early for me , im not a fan of either team so ill just wait and see what info comes to light .

And im waiting on Slayers Magic Eight Ball to.

Brad.

Thats what you call a "real" playa!! You go big to win BIG!! I like that!!:D

I'm mainly putting my money and Karma on Manning. Just more experience and will keep his calm better even if things start to not go his way. He's able to adjust.

Plus the Saints have a what, 26th ranked pass defense? Puuuleeeeeze, easy call.

Whiskey

Top Bottom