Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle test cyp/eq what to expect?

jasp

Training 12 years
Past 3 years more focused on diet/rest/training...satisfied with natural gains but want to take it further as i am not getting any younger;) Past year and 1/2 locked things down nicely and have been able to gain and lose at will, so i think my diet is very tight.
35yrs old/ 6'4" 220lbs 11%BF
2 weeks into EQ cycle 500/wk...next week adding Test Cyp 500/EQ 500
planning on running 12 to 14 weeks
already have pct locked down...clomid/nolva

i am looking to make solid gains that will last after cycle...i am planning on a moderate diet more on the leaning down side to avoid ballooning up etc. i assume this is the best approach to making lasting gains. i would rather have moderate gains that last instead of big gains that fade fast but bottom line is i am not sure what i should expect. my goal would be 15 lbs solid muscle that stays...noticable results without everyone knowing i am on something. is that realistic? i am confident that my diet is strict and will stay that way after cycle.

just looking for feedback...hopefully this is the right place to post.

Jasp,looks like you have taken your time.(nice)You will see great results with this combo.As to how much you will gain determines on your training and most of all diet.Just be cautious of a little anxiety.Some people tend to get it with the eq,I definitely did at 500 so I backed down to 400 and managed it fine.Good luck and keep us updated.

Training 12 years
Past 3 years more focused on diet/rest/training...satisfied with natural gains but want to take it further as i am not getting any younger;) Past year and 1/2 locked things down nicely and have been able to gain and lose at will, so i think my diet is very tight.

i am looking to make solid gains that will last after cycle...i am planning on a moderate diet more on the leaning down side to avoid ballooning up etc. i assume this is the best approach to making lasting gains. i would rather have moderate gains that last instead of big gains that fade fast but bottom line is i am not sure what i should expect. my goal would be 15 lbs solid muscle that stays...noticable results without everyone knowing i am on something. is that realistic? i am confident that my diet is strict and will stay that way after cycle.

Jasp good stuff all around. Training a long time. Cycle length and doses are on. Realistic goals (it's a marathon not a sprint)

With those stats you're probably looking good n' lean?

And I'm 35, but I AM getting younger...

Last edited:
i dont know about the diet part. it seems like your trying to cut and bulk together. thats not the most effective path to getting good keepable gains. to an extent the bore you eat the more you gain the more you keep eating afterwards the more gains you keep. people at my gyms thought i was on juice before i ever started. after i started they all know. you can hear the wispers. and the owner of one of them told me it was the talk of the rats. if you make the most of your cycle they will all know.

Training 12 years

Never took a cycle that people didn't notice.. if done right you gonna make gains and love yourself..hah.. you said you want to gain 15lbs of solid muscle.. if you were fitted clothes your gonna need new ones... so people are gonna notice. I personally like the cycle your running I always get what I'm looking for when I run it.

awesome, thanks for all the feedback. i am glad to hear it sounds like a good line-up. its true my eating habits right now are def on the cutting side...i cycle a double cal meal every 2 weeks with a light cal day the next day to keep my body responding. maybe i will just bump the cals a bit and stay steady. i really want to keep it on the lean bulk side to keep people guessing...ill blame it on ZMA/Trib and Creatine;)

micksnowdog - so you were thinking i should lighten up the test cyp? whats the lightest i can run and still get some results? i can probably get the HCG...could i just run HCG for PCT or will i need Nolva as well?

I am feeling pretty damn good at 11% but will eventually land on 8%...nail down some solid gains on this cycle and then lean down 6-8% just in time for the warm weather;)

I am buggin a bit about how noticeable its going to be...people are already noticing whats been going for me lately. I need to keep the wife guessing too...guess i am smoked on that one.

I like the cycle and have run it myself several times. I usually keep my EQ dosage in the 4-600 range and my test @ 500. You should see some strength gains weeks 3-4 but would not expect the vascularity and lean muscle benefits of EQ until at least week 8. EQ is a long acting ether and takes some time to kick in. Keep your diet clean and train hard you should see good results. In terms of recovery, EQ isn’t know to shut ppl down that hard (although everyone is different). I’m guessing you should start your PCT around 14d after your last shot. The EQ will take a bit to clear your system but getting your natural testosterone flowing again is critical to keeping your gains post cycle.

isn't a gram a week a little excessive for a first cycle. what about hcg?

A gram of test a week is very excessive, yes. He's doing 500 mg test, the mg's of EQ is a 2nd compound ...

Good question though

Top Bottom