Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

sure you try and relax and get some rest
sometimes when we travel we get more stressed out

yikes I hope there's a clinic you can go to
maybe they can diagnose you properly

it really sucks getting sick in the middle of my vacation
I would really be upset if that happened to me

if you gotta take some anti-biotics then it is what it is
you don't want to end up with a serious problem

I
I hate being sick
is your throat sore?
throat was really sore Monday now my joints hurts and I’m super congested. Mother in law thinks I have Covid. I’ll head to a clinic later, I slept over 12 hours, I never do that. On the positive side I got a solid chest workout Monday and strong legs Tuesday. If congestion is gone tomorrow I’ll hit legs and chest hypertrophic. Worst case I either repeat this weeks sets or go with the reload that’s planned then hit it hard. Lot’s of coughing and sneezing when we flew out here , record air travel.
This kind of stuff happens and I stressed my immune waking up 3am and flying.

once you start blowing out brown mucus you know you're in trouble lol
as long as it's clear then you have a chance
Still clear with light yellow, fingers crossed.

Been sleeping all day, feeling better just congested. I am hoping I can do a leg/ chest session tomorrow.

Been sleeping all day, feeling better just congested. I am hoping I can do a leg/ chest session tomorrow.
@man05 dont do legs tomorrow or anything else
if you just congested you're beating back the virus, if you train or do too much you'll drop into sickness again
rest minimum 3 days and eat more as you recover

@man05 dont do legs tomorrow or anything else
if you just congested you're beating back the virus, if you train or do too much you'll drop into sickness again
rest minimum 3 days and eat more as you recover
I figured I was being too ambitious to train tomorrow, should I repeat this week sets? or head to a deload then hit it hard the following week?

Top Bottom