Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle test cyp/eq what to expect?

hey jasp...im running test e at 500mg and eq at 500 mg a week(250 shots m/th). im half way through 7 weeks. i put on 12-15 lbs (depending on time of day) and dropped 3 % bf so far. im 6-3 started at 225 and 16% bf now 240 13 %. eating clean and trying to get around 4000 cals with 350+ grams protein. i had a little itchy nipple problem that went away in a week around the 3rd week, i also had a lipido issue that lasted from week 2-4 about, that has also gone away. test really kicked in for me around week 5. so far i've not gotten bloated at all, a few pimples, awesome sense of well being and energy, getting veiny, abs are showing more, muscles are hard and tight, weights are going way up. taking hcg from week 4 on out. plan on running TRS and Nolv for pct. good luck w/ your cycle bro keep us posted.

awesome, thanks for all the feedback. i am glad to hear it sounds like a good line-up. its true my eating habits right now are def on the cutting side...i cycle a double cal meal every 2 weeks with a light cal day the next day to keep my body responding. maybe i will just bump the cals a bit and stay steady. i really want to keep it on the lean bulk side to keep people guessing...ill blame it on ZMA/Trib and Creatine;)

micksnowdog - so you were thinking i should lighten up the test cyp? whats the lightest i can run and still get some results? i can probably get the HCG...could i just run HCG for PCT or will i need Nolva as well?

I am feeling pretty damn good at 11% but will eventually land on 8%...nail down some solid gains on this cycle and then lean down 6-8% just in time for the warm weather;)

I am buggin a bit about how noticeable its going to be...people are already noticing whats been going for me lately. I need to keep the wife guessing too...guess i am smoked on that one.

youll become aggressive try to keep it under control.. that and your gonna wanna fuck 24\7 every second every hour.. hope the wife is willing and ready

natecr, thanks thats good to know...gotta make sure i take care of shizz around the house to keep the wife happy and willing;)

thanks triph...i am really interested how you finish up...did you start the hcg because of the itchy nipple warning or were you planning on running it all the way through? i wasnt going to run any hcg unless something came up...i am now wondering if i should. funny this it like 2 1/2 weeks into the eq and i am starting to feel a libido drop...hence the addtion of test cyp this wed.

i planned on using it throughout, and then i was having a libido problem, not shut down but once and done, during what i think was the transition from my nat test stopping and the test e kicking in. i started using the hcg then and i was good to go, and then some lol. could have just been timing too and not the hcg but either way im good. and its cheep so why not. im 4 1/2 into the eq (because i strated it 3 weeks after test) and im ready and willing 24/7. i update my thread pretty regularly test e/eq cycle advise (2nd Cyc) with questions, gains, issues, general info of things im going through.

i'm on week 8 with 400 test cyp and 400 eq...put on 7 lbs so far and strenght has really shot up. I plan on running for 20 wks and diet down for the summer. Only downside is my protein intake isn't where it should be (1.5x bodyweight)but eating throughout the day...and doing some cardio 3x/wk

been off for 6months since last cycle...36yo 6'0
pic in avatar was from 2 summers ago.

bench 315 x 3 reps, now 315 x 8 reps
squat 315 x4 reps, 455 x 6 reps
shrugs 405 x6, 585 x 4 reps
leg press 900 x 3, 900 x 10 reps
deads 365 x 6, 405 x 6 reps

i'm on week 8 with 400 test cyp and 400 eq...put on 7 lbs so far and strenght has really shot up. I plan on running for 20 wks and diet down for the summer. Only downside is my protein intake isn't where it should be (1.5x bodyweight)but eating throughout the day...and doing some cardio 3x/wk

been off for 6months since last cycle...36yo 6'0
pic in avatar was from 2 summers ago.

bench 315 x 3 reps, now 315 x 8 reps
squat 315 x4 reps, 455 x 6 reps
shrugs 405 x6, 585 x 4 reps
leg press 900 x 3, 900 x 10 reps
deads 365 x 6, 405 x 6 reps

nice...i was supposed to start the test this past wed but its been bumped to next wed...i am looking forward to adding it. So your running 20 weeks...do you plan on running the same 400/400 split the whole time? I was told that i dont need to worry about hcg or even the pct all tthat much at these lower levels, what are you planning for pct?

Just an update....right about 14 weeks into this cycle. Love the results. I have maintained a tight diet, gained a real nice solid lean mass...bodyfat is down to about 9%...big deal for this guy;) I kept my food a little reigned in for fear of gaining too quickly...panned out to the lean solid mass situation. Everyone notices but its DL enough to pass for me doing the right things and getting great results...which is true also;) Bottom line is things panned out perfectly, no major sides...great lean results. 2 more weeks and then its the question of keeping it after PCT.

Training 12 years
Past 3 years more focused on diet/rest/training...satisfied with natural gains but want to take it further as i am not getting any younger;) Past year and 1/2 locked things down nicely and have been able to gain and lose at will, so i think my diet is very tight.
35yrs old/ 6'4" 220lbs 11%BF
2 weeks into EQ cycle 500/wk...next week adding Test Cyp 500/EQ 500
planning on running 12 to 14 weeks
already have pct locked down...clomid/nolva

i am looking to make solid gains that will last after cycle...i am planning on a moderate diet more on the leaning down side to avoid ballooning up etc. i assume this is the best approach to making lasting gains. i would rather have moderate gains that last instead of big gains that fade fast but bottom line is i am not sure what i should expect. my goal would be 15 lbs solid muscle that stays...noticable results without everyone knowing i am on something. is that realistic? i am confident that my diet is strict and will stay that way after cycle.

just looking for feedback...hopefully this is the right place to post.

run the test 15 weeks and the eq 14 weeks.
You say you got pct locked down? clomid and nolva? pffft not really man.

Throw in 250ius of hcg twice a week starting week 6 till the end of the cycle. Then also add Sustain Alpha with 50mg clomid every day for 4 weeks pct.

thanks need to needgetaas, i have been diligent reading the posts and sort of laughed when i read my initial post yesterday. i see the weakness in my pct;)

rxhealthdrugs....i was told hcg wouldnt be needed for pct....but was recommended for on cycle....i didnt run it so i guess i blew that one. at this point i a few weeks away from finishing so i am not going to start it now.

needtogetaas...i was going to do that whole test recovery stack kit (including the sustain alpha) and nolva instead of clomid. i have both. so your thinking the opposite. i also wasnt going to start the pct until 2 or 3 weeks after my last shot of the test cyp...since the cyp will be hanging around in me for a few. are you recommending starting pct earlier?

Top Bottom