Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle test cyp/eq what to expect?

awesome, thanks for all the feedback. i am glad to hear it sounds like a good line-up. its true my eating habits right now are def on the cutting side...i cycle a double cal meal every 2 weeks with a light cal day the next day to keep my body responding. maybe i will just bump the cals a bit and stay steady. i really want to keep it on the lean bulk side to keep people guessing...ill blame it on ZMA/Trib and Creatine;)

micksnowdog - so you were thinking i should lighten up the test cyp? whats the lightest i can run and still get some results? i can probably get the HCG...could i just run HCG for PCT or will i need Nolva as well?

I am feeling pretty damn good at 11% but will eventually land on 8%...nail down some solid gains on this cycle and then lean down 6-8% just in time for the warm weather;)

I am buggin a bit about how noticeable its going to be...people are already noticing whats been going for me lately. I need to keep the wife guessing too...guess i am smoked on that one.

Gains are a good thing bossman! The public is very uneducated, & even though it's none of their business, tell them you changed your diet and have been training with a w/o partner...

GAIN AWAY!!!!!!!!

I guess i also have the option of running Omnadren as a swap out for the test cyp...looks like i could expect similar results either way. Anyone think thats a better route to take. So i will be taking 500test/500eq either way but my consultant is going to recommend some changes as things get going...not clear on what they are yet.

Just for clarity on the PCT recommendations...with the eq hopefully not shutting me down to hard what do you guys recommend. I hear ya on starting 2 weeks out, i guess i am looking for the line-up recommendation. Clomid/Nolva? HCG/Nolva? Just HCG? I want to get everything in hand now so its squared away;)

Thanks for all your help again, love this site!

awesome, thanks for all the feedback. i am glad to hear it sounds like a good line-up. its true my eating habits right now are def on the cutting side...i cycle a double cal meal every 2 weeks with a light cal day the next day to keep my body responding. maybe i will just bump the cals a bit and stay steady. i really want to keep it on the lean bulk side to keep people guessing...ill blame it on ZMA/Trib and Creatine;)

micksnowdog - so you were thinking i should lighten up the test cyp? whats the lightest i can run and still get some results? i can probably get the HCG...could i just run HCG for PCT or will i need Nolva as well?

I am feeling pretty damn good at 11% but will eventually land on 8%...nail down some solid gains on this cycle and then lean down 6-8% just in time for the warm weather;)

I am buggin a bit about how noticeable its going to be...people are already noticing whats been going for me lately. I need to keep the wife guessing too...guess i am smoked on that one.

thats a bad ideah man. she should be in on that decision. not trying to sound like a bitch or nothing but.

i hear ya joe d, seriously i do, but this situation has a whole different complicated angle on it as far as the wife is concerned...unfortunately not anywhere close to an option.

i dont know about the diet part. it seems like your trying to cut and bulk together. thats not the most effective path to getting good keepable gains. to an extent the bore you eat the more you gain the more you keep eating afterwards the more gains you keep. people at my gyms thought i was on juice before i ever started. after i started they all know. you can hear the wispers. and the owner of one of them told me it was the talk of the rats. if you make the most of your cycle they will all know.

Yes exactly. Eat big during and after if you want big gains and want to keep them.. At the very least do not go to eating less during pct like most people think is good to do. Its bad very bad.

thanks needtogetaas...i was definately going to focus on leaning out right afterwards. so i will wait until aftr pct is completely done and i am back to normal before starting to cut.

thanks needtogetaas...i was definately going to focus on leaning out right afterwards. so i will wait until aftr pct is completely done and i am back to normal before starting to cut.

Its a common mistake. People forget that one of the main benafits to steroids is the increased nutrition retention. When you come off you lose that. In fact you go below your normal retention for a wile. So you really should up cals not lower them. I see it all the time.

OOOO I did everything right for pct. I did hcg during cycle,I used nolva and I used Testosterone Recovery Stack too. How come I keep losing all my gains?

HMMMM other then coming off what else have you changed.

Well I cut my cals down to try and lean out. I also started taking clen too. GEEEEEEEE no wonder you are losing all your damn gains lololol

You get the point :biggrin:

I am being told there is no need to add nolva to this cycle while on. Just throwing it out there for a second opinion. I understand each person responds differently but want to see what the consensus is for this type of cycle...skip it and just run it for PCT?

Top Bottom