Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

Here are the past two days of meals, not terrible just not where I need the macros to be.
Playing it by ear in the morning, if I have not sinus pressure I will eat and go hit the gym for some higher rep work if Im even congested at all I will just wait until I get home to start training again.
6/20/24​
Protein
70​
24​
70​
60​
75​
299​
Fat
18​
14​
15​
55​
25​
127​
Carbs
65​
40​
235​
100​
50​
490​
shake, rice cakes and peanut butter and bananaRice cakes and peanut butter, banana and shakeLarge recovery shake6 scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese (3Tbsp), 1 avocado, 2 larger tortillas, post recovery meal, awesome2 large burgers with cheese and homemade fries
6/21/24​
Protein
42​
80​
70​
70​
262​
Fat
6​
65​
15​
30​
110​
Carbs
32​
100​
235​
80​
415​
Myoplex shake6 scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese , 2 slices of natural cured bacon,(3Tbsp), 1 avocado, 2 larger tortillasLarge shakeGrilled salmon and vegetqbles

Today’s non stop coughing at least it’s going away.
I’m thinking I may just repeat this weeks sessions and hammer forward 6 more weeks. Not training has made me have more definition which is not what I would have expected.

I figured I was being too ambitious to train tomorrow, should I repeat this week sets? or head to a deload then hit it hard the following week?
@man05 you are ambitions but its admirable :) we love the dedication but take 3 days off and deload in the week 50% off

I’m thinking I may just repeat this weeks sessions and hammer forward 6 more weeks. Not training has made me have more definition which is not what I would have expected.
@man05 you can repeat but if you coughing no training bro :)

@man05 take few days rest bro and take warm water it will help with cough..........

Woke up with major sinus congestion and plugged ears, mother in law says it sounds like sinus infection. I’m wondering if I lie low and try to recover and hope this passes.
Good thing I am still hungry, minor straining produces pain outside my ears, any suggestions?
Go to dr

It’s just a cold, the clinic said to let it run its course and rest. I feel better now than I did when I arrived, just takes time to fully heal.

Top Bottom