Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/6 NCAAf Odds to win 2009 BCS National Championship

I know I saw it
surprising since they'll be playing in the rose ball and certainly if USC has an outside chance than PSU should too
having beat the team that has beaten USC

I guess we need an alabama loss to fla
and fla loss to a big 12 team
a mizzou victory over okl

a fla loss to texas
a big penn state victory over USC
that leaves texas with one loss and PSU with one loss

OK im dizzy

and yes cmarc 15 miles from Missouri 20 miles from Arkansas and 10 to Kansas lol but it is OK

up

My business was broken into last night and they took 3300$ cash from a locked desk, the one night i leave $..........thieves should be shot. When i reported it the deputy sheriff told me that there have been 2 residences near my lot that heve been broken into, merry christmas to some crackhead

My business was broken into last night and they took 3300$ cash from a locked desk, the one night i leave $..........thieves should be shot. When i reported it the deputy sheriff told me that there have been 2 residences near my lot that heve been broken into, merry christmas to some crackhead

wow im sorry to hear that bro ..bad time to lose money with the the economy

i realize bama still has some outside shot........if thet or usc get it i will make good...................otherwise CMARC you might wanna go with Florida.....a trend whoever wins the heisman usually loses the national championship

sounds like an inside job
any of your help know you left cash that night?

Ther was a guy in that day that i had repoed a car from earlier in the week, he had done some detailing for me at one time.........he's the one I have someone who say's he know's for sure and he will talk.......the law is takin way too much time

Top Bottom