Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/26 NFL: Chicago at New England (1 Million Plus Limit)

swole

The Chicago Bears and the New England Patriots will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Gillette Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Bears, while the game's total is sitting at 37½.

The Bears shutout the N.Y. Jets 10-0 as a 5.5-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (40.5).

Rex Grossman completed 11-of-22 passes for 119 yards with a touchdown and Thomas Jones rushed for 121 yards on 23 carries.

The Patriots ripped Green Bay 35-0 as a 6-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (46).

Tom Brady completed 20-of-31 passes for 244 yards with four touchdowns in the win. Ben Watson caught five passes for 74 yards and a touchdown for New England, while Reche Caldwell hauled in three balls for 70 yards and a touchdown.

Current streak:
Chicago has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Chicago: 9-1 SU, 7-3 ATS
New England: 7-3 SU, 6-4 ATS

Chicago most recently:
When playing in November are 7-3
When playing on turf are 5-5
After outgaining opponent are 9-1
When playing outside the division are 7-3

New England most recently:
When playing in November are 6-4
When playing on turf are 10-0
After outgaining opponent are 6-4
When playing outside the division are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
Chicago is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Chicago is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Chicago's last 7 games
Chicago is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New England's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New England's last 5 games at home
New England is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Chicago
New England is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games at home

Next up:
Chicago home to Minnesota, Sunday, December 3
New England home to Detroit, Sunday, December 3

lol @ the bears

swole said:
lol @ the bears
HHMMM is this a bookie diversion tactic...Maybe i'm overthinking things but the master of deception may try to subliminally <(spelling?) deter my picking skills LOL I love this place
wheres gjohnson when a bro needs him

motodawg said:
HHMMM is this a bookie diversion tactic...Maybe i'm overthinking things but the master of deception may try to subliminally <(spelling?) deter my picking skills LOL I love this place
wheres gjohnson when a bro needs him
as a bookie you don't give better pay outs to the teams you think are going to win.
less you just feel like giving out k.

that being said 1/2 on the pats.even as a fan I have to admit the pats are not the best team but they stack up well against the bears.only way they lose this is if they fuck it up fore them selfs.

needtogetas said:
as a bookie you don't give better pay outs to the teams you think are going to win.
less you just feel like giving out k.

i've only seen lower payouts on teams with the points (where the house uses -115 with -105)

i only used it here because of the patriot's popularity

that being said, i think the pats are going to own this game, 2 TD's at least

Top Bottom