Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/5 NFL: Cincinnati at Dallas 4 PM EST

swole

The fans at Texas Stadium will be treated to a game between the Cincinnati Bengals and the Dallas Cowboys when they take their seats on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 17-point favorites versus the Bengals, while the game's total is sitting at 46.

The Bengals lost to Cleveland 20-12 as a 3.5-point favorite in Week 4. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (44.5).

Ryan Fitzpatrick threw for 156 yards with a touchdown and three interceptions for Cincinnati, while T.J. Houshmandzadeh caught six passes for 50 yards.

The Cowboys lost to Washington 26-24 as an 11-point underdog in Week 4. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (46).

Tony Romo passed for 300 yards with three touchdowns and an interception for Dallas, while Jason Witten caught seven passes for 90 yards with a touchdown.

Current streak:
Cincinnati has lost 4 straight games.

Team records:
Cincinnati: 0-4 SU, 1-3 ATS
Dallas: 3-1 SU, 2-2 ATS

Cincinnati most recently:
When playing in October are 3-7
When playing on turf are 4-6
After being outgained are 4-6
When playing outside the division are 4-6

Dallas most recently:
When playing in October are 6-4
When playing on turf are 7-3
After being outgained are 5-5
When playing outside the division are 9-1

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Cincinnati's last 10 games
Cincinnati is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Dallas
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cincinnati's last 7 games when playing Dallas
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 6 games on the road
Dallas is 16-5 SU in its last 21 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Dallas's last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Dallas's last 7 games when playing Cincinnati
Dallas is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Cincinnati

Next up:
Cincinnati at NY Jets, Sunday, October 12
Dallas at Arizona, Sunday, October 12

I am from Cincinnati.

YES! ...All know that the Bengals suck. They also have this curiously amazing ability to perform well against "professional" footbal teams (like the Giants). This is what leaves Cincinnat fans constantly scratching their heads.

I have my entire accumulated Karma amount placed on the Bengals +17. ...WhoDey!!

Birdman

You never know when the Bengals are going to show up. They might have a good game, they might not. That's what makes this game hard to judge. 3 touch downs and a field goal is crazy. I have to think a minute before I bet this one.

Im just thinking. They werent the explosive team we all know they were. TO is hungry. Witten is an animal. Marion is a barbarian. Felix is the rookie sensation and romo is the leader

Top Bottom