Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/19 nfl broncos @ chargers 830 pm est espn

wow... over 6 million in karma will be lost tonight as of now because 9 morons bet on the broncos

Where is my little girl?
Hmmm big talk and no action! LMAO at your team and you small child! hahahahhahhahah * 6.5m karma! You can go to bed now with out a story little girl.

my confidence in the chargers makes me think that they will win tonight, not that i am so great. This is a must win game for SD, and i really do think that they'll give it to DEN hard (really hope so, you never know with the bolts)

I hope you didn't take that personally lol.. I am not being serious when i say "9 morons"

it's 11 now.

Oh little girl you! Your poor little chargers such a sad day for you. hahahaaa nice talk for such a small person.

Where is my little girl?
Hmmm big talk and no action! LMAO at your team and you small child! hahahahhahhahah * 6.5m karma! You can go to bed now with out a story little girl.
WOW, thats funny 4T. But in all honesty I think he was just busting balls and talking some shit, thats what most guys that played sports and bet sports do.

On that Note I will shut the fuck up cause I BLOW @ NFL. Always have unless Im on 1 of my rolls! Im sticking to what I know and what Im good 2,College foot, which I like better anyway.

The 1 thing Im great @ in NFL are Teasers ,props and real good @ live in game betting

i would have taken the chargers here also..not for 14 mill but for maybe for 1 mill

denver was impressive

its all in good fun! and i was hammered last night glad i am not hung!

Top Bottom