Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 Shampoo

TheN1ghtmare21

Platinum
Just got another bottle today, I have which might be MPB or just still shedding from my last cycle. Within two weeks of using the first bottle the shedding had competly stopped. Am I the only one to get results like this?

my wife said that my hair looks alot thicker after one month of use. I personally am very happy with the results so far i definatley have MPB as it runs on my fathers side and i have been using rogaine fo the last year with moderate results but after using n2 shampoo something is changing with my hair it really is thickening. I might take some photos throughout the year to chart my progress.

I just started using it about a week ago so I am not sure yet but I suspect like all the products it is going to work. I will keep you posted...

just ordered mine couple days ago. was gonna maybe mix it or alternate it with nizoral. altho i might try to bald myself idk.. major life decisions i tell ya

Top Bottom