Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 Shampoo

holy shit, just got mine today. smells fricken amazing!! also i love the free shirt that says 'needtogetaas' on the back in giant black letters. lol not to make it obvious to anyone :p

holy shit, just got mine today. smells fricken amazing!! also i love the free shirt that says 'needtogetaas' on the back in giant black letters. lol not to make it obvious to anyone :p

I agree the smell is intoxicating.any change of you throwing up a pic of the shirt I haven't seen these yet.

I agree the smell is intoxicating.any change of you throwing up a pic of the shirt I haven't seen these yet.

sorry man, i will take pics tomorrow. just in the middle of moving my gf across the country and myself across my province. busy effin weekend

I've got to say Nizoral shampoo does miracles for me ..
I had itchy scalp and losing some hairs(normally quantities during cycle)
and once i took Nizoral my top-head was not itchy anymore and hairs were not falling as well...
So i personally think that if Nizoral shampoo doesn't work with you...other shampoos would be
a waste of money since NZ it's really the best...if your first concern is MPB try preventing it with fina (proscar,propecia)

NZ's smell also it's great and pure freshness.

nizoral does work, it just dries the shit out of my head. so far n2shampoo is awesome. no more itchiness which was my only problem with niz. dont know bout keeping hair up there but i def like it. ill prob still use niz maybe once a week or so, possibly twice.

Top Bottom