Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long term IGF-1 LR3 usage? thoughts on this

insanityapproved

I was thinking about what would be the effect of long term IGF-1 usage without taking brakes at a low dose let's say about 10mcg per day ... From what I know one should need over 15iu's of HGH per day to reach those levels which would be way too expensive to maintain long term

I am aware that such small doses won't cause substantial muscle growth and that's not what I'm after, mainly what I find very useful about IGF-1 (again, from what I've read ) are its effects on recovery, joint repair, improved cholesterol, liver protection etc. - mainly health related. Health is a big issue for me right now as I've been competing and blasting/cruising for years. I have some minor issues with lipids (very low HDL) and some minor left ventricular hypertrophy.

Could a tiny dose IGF-1 LR3 assist in protecting my health while competing? What I am most worried about (and why I'm not using the stuff) is it's potential side effects ( mainly I'm afraid of getting a perma-bloat, which some claim you can get with long term IGF-1 usage )

Could 10mcg's per day taken for several months cause intestinal growth? Could it worsen my ventricular hypertrophy? Any other possible sides I should be aware of?

I've been reading on IGF-1 LR3 a lot lately and it seems like a really interesting thing , but still I would like to hear some more opinions from experienced members with knowledge on the subject..

Thanks!

I was thinking about what would be the effect of long term IGF-1 usage without taking brakes at a low dose let's say about 10mcg per day ... From what I know one should need over 15iu's of HGH per day to reach those levels which would be way too expensive to maintain long term

I am aware that such small doses won't cause substantial muscle growth and that's not what I'm after, mainly what I find very useful about IGF-1 (again, from what I've read ) are its effects on recovery, joint repair, improved cholesterol, liver protection etc. - mainly health related. Health is a big issue for me right now as I've been competing and blasting/cruising for years. I have some minor issues with lipids (very low HDL) and some minor left ventricular hypertrophy.

Could a tiny dose IGF-1 LR3 assist in protecting my health while competing? What I am most worried about (and why I'm not using the stuff) is it's potential side effects ( mainly I'm afraid of getting a perma-bloat, which some claim you can get with long term IGF-1 usage )

Could 10mcg's per day taken for several months cause intestinal growth? Could it worsen my ventricular hypertrophy? Any other possible sides I should be aware of?

I've been reading on IGF-1 LR3 a lot lately and it seems like a really interesting thing , but still I would like to hear some more opinions from experienced members with knowledge on the subject..

Thanks!

very low HDL is not minor it puts you at significant risk of heart attack. Left ventricular hypertrophy is normal for people who exercise, but that combined with your low HDL puts you into a "moderate" risk category for heart attack or stroke. Obviously your diet and and training are spot on so the the only culprit is your gear usage. If you plan to stay on gear and keep going hard you might have to accept the fact that you'll be placing yourself in danger of premature heart disease. You may or may not live longer than someone who smokes and drinks, but at least you'll look a shit-ton better!

as far as IGF-1 LR3 I have yet to see any clinical studies showing that it will def improve cardiovascular function. It might have to be a trial and error run for you

Last blood result came out something like this:

HDL cholesterol 0.2
LDL cholesterol 4.6
Triglycerides 1.0

I'm familiar with the mg/dl mesurement I'm guessing that's mmo/L

if that's that the case a triglyceride of 1.0 is excellent

low HDL in mmo/L i believe is less than 1.0 and High LDL I'm not sure, but 4.6 seems very high...

as far as long term IGF use goes ever hear of the drug iplex? its a man made IGF-1 If you do some research on that drug you'll likely find a lot of studies on side effects of long term use

I dont think it would worsen your testicular atrophy.

if I remember right its suppose to induce hyperplasia. But at such a low dose I dont think your internal organs would be affected to a "noticeable" degree. Even running it for months at that low of dose. I would be more concerned with increasing the LVH you have even further. Thats probably the thing I worry most about so maybe its just me.

But short of someone running this and going in for some sort of CAT scan to check for intestinal growth, I dont think anyone could give you a definite answer.

The improved collagen production and reproduction of cartilage in joints look really promising. Personally, at that low of dose I think it would be more beneficial than harmful.

But what about any sort of down-regulation, or reduced sensitivity to insulin after stopping?

I dont think it would worsen your testicular atrophy.

if I remember right its suppose to induce hyperplasia. But at such a low dose I dont think your internal organs would be affected to a "noticeable" degree. Even running it for months at that low of dose. I would be more concerned with increasing the LVH you have even further. Thats probably the thing I worry most about so maybe its just me.

But short of someone running this and going in for some sort of CAT scan to check for intestinal growth, I dont think anyone could give you a definite answer.

The improved collagen production and reproduction of cartilage in joints look really promising. Personally, at that low of dose I think it would be more beneficial than harmful.

But what about any sort of down-regulation, or reduced sensitivity to insulin after stopping?

LVH alone is not really an issue unless it's being caused by something OTHER THAN exercise. For example hypertension AND LVH is bad because it means the heart is growing to compensate for the increase in resistance of blood vessels; meaning either your arteries are clogged or your body is vaso-constricting in response to stress. LVH is normal in highly conditioned athletes IF the LVH is the only cardiovascular abnormality.

LVH alone is not really an issue unless it's being caused by something OTHER THAN exercise. For example hypertension AND LVH is bad because it means the heart is growing to compensate for the increase in resistance of blood vessels; meaning either your arteries are clogged or your body is vaso-constricting in response to stress. LVH is normal in highly conditioned athletes IF the LVH is the only cardiovascular abnormality.

right. From what I understand its actually very common among weight lifters. Lifting heavy makes the heart work hard so thats understandable.

But assuming that LVH in AAS users are more pronounced than there non-aas using counter parts. I hear when users stop the sauce, the LVH will usually recess some. But when your blasting and cruising, I think its just a whole other ball game ya know.

and throwing in other compounds that dont target skeletal muscle strictly, that induce hyperplasia and hypertrophy, I think you should really know what your doing.

but insanity obviously knows what he's doin. Not sayin ya dont brother.

I think the average dose for this is something like 100mcg/day. Correct me if im wrong. But at a dose like he was saying, 10mcg/day, the anabolic effects wont be very pronounced.(thats fine) not what hes looking for anyway.

So I think the benefit on the soft connective tissues alone would worth it. I LOVE having my joints all lubed up. Thats why I always run my AI, anti-e's as low as I need. I dont get super bloated and have never had any gyno issues, so why suppress estrogen more than you needto? sorry now im just rambling.....

There just isn't enough research done on steroid users and the effects of multiple drugs on their bodies. The only way to know for sure is ask around (the equivalent of an observational case study.) The best thing we can do is trial and error, keep a GOOD log, and share the info.

Top Bottom