Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection Site Swelling

vandelman

EF VIP
Hey everyone...I just have a quick question that mabye someone can answer. I'm no newbie at injecting myself, but the other day I gave myself a 1.5 ml shot of Fina. Once the needle was in I pulled back on the plunger to see if any blood came up... nothing happened so I went ahead and injected...it kind of stung a little more than normal, but I didn't give any thought to it. When I pulled the needle out a little blood came up (I shot mysyelf in the quad by the way). I capped my needle...looked down...and I shit you not their was a knot the size of a golf ball. It scared the hell out of me cause this was the first time it had ever happend. I've heard of other people getting knots...but when that junk happens to you its a little different story! My leg started tingling afterwards for about an hour...I massaged the lump for about 10 minutes and it went away. This happened yesterday, and when I woke up this morning I didn't have a bruise, but my leg still doesn't feel quite right. I know the batch of Fina I made is fine since this is my 3rd week of the cycle. So peeps....can anyone enlighten me on what exactly my body was trying to tell me?

vandelman said:
Hey everyone...I just have a quick question that mabye someone can answer. I'm no newbie at injecting myself, but the other day I gave myself a 1.5 ml shot of Fina. Once the needle was in I pulled back on the plunger to see if any blood came up... nothing happened so I went ahead and injected...it kind of stung a little more than normal, but I didn't give any thought to it. When I pulled the needle out a little blood came up (I shot mysyelf in the quad by the way). I capped my needle...looked down...and I shit you not their was a knot the size of a golf ball. It scared the hell out of me cause this was the first time it had ever happend. I've heard of other people getting knots...but when that junk happens to you its a little different story! My leg started tingling afterwards for about an hour...I massaged the lump for about 10 minutes and it went away. This happened yesterday, and when I woke up this morning I didn't have a bruise, but my leg still doesn't feel quite right. I know the batch of Fina I made is fine since this is my 3rd week of the cycle. So peeps....can anyone enlighten me on what exactly my body was trying to tell me?

You broke a blood vessel. It's just like when someone punches you... you get a bruise, but its size decreases over time, but still hurts for a while.

P.S.: This post does not belong here.

hey shit happens. i had i friend who decided to put 1.5ml winny and 1.5ml daca IN ONE SYRINGE!!! when i seen him the next day it looked like he had a softball in his back pocket. he ended up going to a doctor and the doctor smacked it out with a rubber mallet. anyways i've had a few bad spots i think it comes along with the terrirory

Why would he inject a viniagrette into his body. Viniagrettes are for salads and sometimes fish???

i meant deca. anyways he should know that water and oil don't mix and shouldn't even be injected near the same site. sorry if i confused anyone

Thanks Azul....

dannomight said:
hey shit happens. i had i friend who decided to put 1.5ml winny and 1.5ml daca IN ONE SYRINGE!!! when i seen him the next day it looked like he had a softball in his back pocket. he ended up going to a doctor and the doctor smacked it out with a rubber mallet. anyways i've had a few bad spots i think it comes along with the terrirory
Please tell me you kidding about the rubber mallet. I have 2 huge inflamed injection spots on my ass, It's like grabbing a baseball. I can barely sleep.

my buddy who got the rubber mallet treatment went to the ER and pretty much demanded they do something immediately. so they stripped him. strapped him. and pounded his ass. the doctor said he had to in order to break up the solution. what did you put in there?

it will subside on its own but i have had them stick around for weeks.you will have alot of soreness but it will go away eventually

dannomight said:
my buddy who got the rubber mallet treatment went to the ER and pretty much demanded they do something immediately. so they stripped him. strapped him. and pounded his ass. the doctor said he had to in order to break up the solution. what did you put in there?
Mine was 2 cc's of QV enanthate. That shit kills me.

Top Bottom