Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot does clenbuterol make you?

jon8769

I did some research on clenbuterol and it said that it raises your body temp. I was curious how hot you really get? One more question: Im thinking doing a cycle of clen before my cycle of test to lose a little more weight and get a little more shredded, is that smart? Im 24, 6'2 215 18-20% bf

you get 1-3 degrees warmer, it is noticeable but nothing to get all worried about, i mean yah it is starting to get nice out and you will be wearing T's/shirtless so its not that much of a problem...the first few days you will realize what i am talking about and yes i would cut down if you are at 18-20 before you do your test cycle IMO

Yeah cut down a little bit, you'll appreciate your physical appearance more while you're in your cycle! (And I really didn't notice getting hotter while on clen, BUT I would shake like a mad man!)

I've got up on average about .5 deg when I'm built up to 150mcg ed. I agree that you probably won't notice the temp increase compared to the hands shaking :)

I'm taking it now and i don't notice the body heat nearly as much as the shakes. I also get tired about 2 hours after taking it.

buffalo said:
I'm taking it now and i don't notice the body heat nearly as much as the shakes. I also get tired about 2 hours after taking it.

I also have trouble with feeling tired on clen. Has anyone come across anything to remedy this yet? I mean, ephedrine is still of limits while on clen, right?

Regarding the original question, I agree with much of what has already been said. You won't even notice the heat compared to the shakes...

Strange question... but has anyone else had trouble reaching climax while on Clen? I'm clean right now of AAS (except a base dose of HGH)... my last deca shot was two months ago and even then, they were only 450 mg/week. The erections are impressive, but you just go and go and go... it's almost like screwing on deca.

Top Bottom