Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot does clenbuterol make you?

mrplunkey said:
Strange question... but has anyone else had trouble reaching climax while on Clen? I'm clean right now of AAS (except a base dose of HGH)... my last deca shot was two months ago and even then, they were only 450 mg/week. The erections are impressive, but you just go and go and go... it's almost like screwing on deca.

You on any SSRI's?

Clenbuterol has got to be the drug I detest the most.I have tried over and over to see why people even bother taking it and everytime I try it I get the same shit.Makes me shaky as hell,super anxious and makes me feel wired but yet tired as hell if you can understand that.If I take it before the gym guaranteed I wont finish my workout because Ill feel like absolute shit after the first 3 sets.Not to mention it gives me the weirdest all day long migraine headaches.I just hate that shit,others seem to like it though a lot of women seem to do better with it for some reason.

gymratforlife said:
Clenbuterol has got to be the drug I detest the most.I have tried over and over to see why people even bother taking it and everytime I try it I get the same shit.Makes me shaky as hell,super anxious and makes me feel wired but yet tired as hell if you can understand that.If I take it before the gym guaranteed I wont finish my workout because Ill feel like absolute shit after the first 3 sets.Not to mention it gives me the weirdest all day long migraine headaches.I just hate that shit,others seem to like it though a lot of women seem to do better with it for some reason.

Well said!

hardrock said:
You on any SSRI's?
SSRI's? .... hmm... don't know that acronym. You referring to Seletive Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors? If so, then nope -- not on anything like that.

Miamiblue said:
Yeah cut down a little bit, you'll appreciate your physical appearance more while you're in your cycle! (And I really didn't notice getting hotter while on clen, BUT I would shake like a mad man!)

I don't notice the heat much either. I do notice the shaking a bit. I also act like a retard when talking in public due to my cns being in overdrive.

i got the shakes abit but what drove me nuts was the Aches, i was stretching every 2 minutes.

you get 1-3 degrees warmer, it is noticeable but nothing to get all worried about, i mean yah it is starting to get nice out and you will be wearing T's/shirtless so its not that much of a problem...the first few days you will realize what i am talking about and yes i would cut down if you are at 18-20 before you do your test cycle IMO

Like he said, nothing to get worried about, and the affects subside the longer you take it.

i had 101.7 degree on it. i know because i went to the health center by me for .... personal things appearing on me...... i went in and they did my BP and temp. can't remember the BP but it was rediculously high. the doctor almost refused to help me because she said i was on the road to die. then she gave me some stuff for my problem...... and said i will never be able to have kids or will be impotent, even though i was in there because i can't keep it in my pants. yeah, she was funny and had an accent

Top Bottom