Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey I'm new and need help with Clenbuterol ?

tigerlord

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, I've made plenty of research and read a lot, but I would feel "safer" verifying if what I read is accurate, and perhaps even a little more guidance would be appreciated. I am not sure if this is against any rules, I did not see any post prohibiting this. If I offended anyone please accept my apologies !

So, I'm 20 years old, 1m87cm (6'.1") and weight around 98kg (216lbs) with an IMC of 27. I used to be 80kg two years ago, since I was doing a lot of sport. but then I moved to Europe, and medschool happened, and I didn't the time to exercice enought, so here I am today.

I follow a healthy diet through the week, and allow myself pudding and ice cream in the week-end (in reasonable amount of course). I purchased in November an Elleptical trainer, and do 45 minutes per day. My weight loss has begun, but it's going a little slow.

I'm trying to first build up a good cardio endurance, and then I'm thinking about buying a few weights. Before though, I'd like to go back to 80kg. I've heard Clenbuterol helps. I read many articles, downsides and upsides, and finally decided to buy 120 tablets of Spiropent.

However after finding this site I read it must be used with Taurine to prevent the thyroïd to convert T4 into T3, as well as liver pain and muscular cramps. I also read T3 stacked with Clenbuterol greatly enhances the effects of the weight loss.

It was my aunt who first proposed Clenbuterol. She's in Canada and said her personnal trainer suggested it, but they were difficiult to come around in the US/Canada because they are illegal. I live in Europe, Luxembourg. They aren't so difficult to come buy (except in Italy, about 8€ for the bottle, but I haven't been able to order any because I don't speak italian, lol!) so as mentionned, I ordered the Spiropent. My aunt said I should take 2 in the morning, 1 at lunch, for 8 weeks, and 2 days off per week.

This however comes in contradiction with most posts I've seen here. Most posts I have seen suggest starting with 1 pil (20mg), then 40, then 80, and then maintain 80 for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks off.

Is this accurate? And where does the Taurine and T3 come in?

Finally, can you guys suggest a good place to pruchase Taurine and T3? I haven't been able to find anything that looks reliable here in Luxembourg or Germany. I haven't checked in France or the UK yet, but I recon you guys are more knowledgeable !

Sorry for the long post, and thank you in advance for your help, it is very
much appreciated !

Mods: Sorry I cross-posted this in the platinum forum, I thought I'd get a faster answer here seeing the flow of posts, when I tried deleting it it gave me a 505 error?

tigerlord said:
I've made a few more research and it seems Cytomel is the best T3 used with Clenbuterol ?
Yes, but be very careful with cytomel (t3's), if not used correctly it can really screw up you thyroid function... Must ramp up properly,, ramp down properly,, do not overdose and do not stay on it too long.. Definatley do your research on it before you even think about putting it in your body.. really bro,,for someone as young as yourself with your stats.. T3's are not for you,,even clen is unnecessary,,It would be different if you had alot of expierence under your belt and were using it to come in great for an upcoming show, but thats not the case..I think you'd get the results you need with good diet,proper cardio and weight training program....even a good ECA stack would help alot...why put unnecessary strain on your body and risk possible serious side effects you would have to deal with for the rest of your life... anyone else that can chime in ???

Last edited:
I'm a first year medstudent, so I "have" been doing my research, and posting and asking for advice here is part of that research. Telling me I'm a kid and shouldn't be doing this, it's more condescending than helpful. If you knew I was going to do it anyway, would you not rather help me avoid a mistake ?

I know all about TSH and the production of T4 in the Hypophyse and it's transformation in the tissues in T3... I actually wrote an exam about it last week. The only reason I want to go with Clen and T3, is to speed up the process of myw eight loss. I hate myself as I am, and as much as I would like to be in the gym every day, I just don't have the time with University. Eating well and doing 45min a day at home on my elliptical trainer is the best I can do now. It works, but it's slow. Once I'm where I am, I'll keep my healthy diet like before the family and personnal crisis that pushed me to move to Europe and changed a part of my life, leading me to stop doing sport.

I am well aware of the risks of T3, in fact the Hypophyse secretes around 25mg of targeted T4 for tissues to be used and transformed into its various hormonal functions. So I've seen posts about 100mg at day 22, and that scared the shit out of me, much too dangerous. What I'd like are guidelines as to how to incorporate it with the Spiropent. My guess is 1 pill of 25mg a day for the first cycle, then in the middle of the 2nd one, top at 50mg and see what happens?

Finally what's a Taurine brand, and where can I purchase some quality product of it?

Knew you were going to do it anyway? Great maturity for a med student. Remind me not to take anyone to you for a check-up. And if you were so fucking smart you wouldnt be dabbling in compunds that can cause serious harm and even death (T3) if not used properly. You also wouldnt be using them at 6'1" and 216 lbs. If you're that height and weight and are looking into these compounds to lose weight, you are grossly out of shape and need to get on a diet, do cardio, and lift some weights. Having experience with "sport" doesnt cut it.

But do what you want. Just make sure to dose while you're at school so when your heart starts taching at 200 bpm and you go into a thyroid storm, they might be able to defibrillate your ass. But then again, it's a forgein med school, so they probably dont know which end is up anyway.

I was merely asking for advice on how to keep the dosage low to avoid unnecessary thyroid damage. I do not understand where all this hostility is coming from. What did I ever do to you?

Although it is unhealthy to do so, I'd like to lose that weight fast. Canuck, a fellow Canadian brother (I'm from Montreal by the way, I do own a Canuck :)), suggested another approach. It just happens that I have already purchased the Clen and was looking at final advice before starting using it. In the event many disagree I should use Clen, what's ECA exactly? And can I use Clen without T3 to get goof results? Only reason I learneda bout T3 is when I read a sticky on these forums somewhere!

Thanks in advance!

Dude if you're gonna insist on doing it do it 2 weeks on/2 weeks off... start very very, very low and ramp up until you feel the sides, (the shakes, etc.), and then ramp down the last couple days. There will not be much fat burning benefit after about two weeks.

Not very effective at higher bodyfat % and really shouldn't bother supplementing with any fat supps until your diet and training are in order, it will really probably be a waste of time.

Honestly a lot of people will tell you ephedrine and caffeine is far more effective for them, especially over time.

DO NOT mess with T3 under any circumstances. Why mess with your thyroid to lose a few pounds.

In fact since you're a platinum member if you do a search or scroll through that all time best posts thread there is a really great clen f.a.q. type document by andy (can't remember exact name).. you paid the money, might as well get your money's worth.

My goal is to keep doing "cycles" until I reach my goal, then drop it all and keep drinking Oog-long tea (I have had great results keeping my weight drinking this sort of tea, while doing some sport. Google it, we actually did a lab on this at university and the studies published were confirmed).

So if 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off is dangerous what sort of cycling do you suggest doing?

Yeah I signed up for Plat because I figured the search engine alone would be worth it, plus I'm a mod on another community and from what I had read before signing up, people do great work here, so supporting such places is important !

Top Bottom