Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gw 1516 & aicar log

redneck77

I haven't really seen a lot of info on these research chems so I decided to start a log for yall. Any info you would like to know or any input you could give would be appreciated as my mice are somewhat new to these chems.
Started yesterday 5mg GW an 10mg Aicar ED. I'll bump up the Aicar after the first week an also the GW. Thanks an ill keep u posted.

Who doesn't love a good log? I'll be watching. I just hopped back on my SS GW myself...I run it regularly as it's one of my favorites, but I've never run it with aicar, so I'm interested to see how it goes for you. Good luck!

I'd love to hear your results with aicar. I'm just finishing up my sarmsearch GW and I was pretty impressed to say the least. I'm thinking of running it for several months on end with test.

I'll be adding a few before an after pics...so far I havent noticed any change as far as workout but im sure its too early..I believe it takes about 8-10 days to kick in from what I've read.

Weight now: 190lbs
height:5'11"

Also on my 4th week of Tren Ace100/mast100/test deconate100 stack. 3 days on 1 off 1cc a day
Ill keep you posted, Thanks for the comments

Your b4 pic is so hot! Are you curling those fish? Nice bi's!

Intrested to see how Aicar effects...
Running "threesome-stack" of SARMS as bridge before switching to GW&Aicar run (tren?+winny?). Are you dosing Aicar Im or Sq.?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom