Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wini/Var oral cycle?

FTLpirate

Hello and THANK YOU SO MUCH for this..

This is my firstcycleand have a ton of questions and as you know there is plenty of conflicting advice on the web.26y/o 215lbs about 15-18% BF. Good diet and 7 years work out exp.Taking my firstcycleto shred down for a local calendar shoot.6 weekcycle.

week 1-6 testosterone enanthate @ 150mg/week
week 1-6 Wini/Anavar - oxandrolone - Oral (10mg/10mg) twice a day
week 5 HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - .1iu sub Q on 5th and sixth day after taking test

Taking milk thistle and diet will be 2200 (40/40/20) puts me at a 500 or so caloric deficiency.
Train 4 Times a week with two a day cardio 2 days.

Im using the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - asPCTis this correct? and is the dosing appropriate? Should I still run otherPCTlikenolvaor clomid?

thank you for your time

This setup is ineffective. The length of the cycle with the proposed dosage of the E ester will yield almost zero results. The dosages of all three compounds are extremely underdosed. You also don't normally run two orals together like that. You should do some extensive research on setting up a basic steroid cycle, then post your new layout here. You also have little or no knowledge of what a pct is and why it's important, which is concerning. That's not a shot at you. We all started somewhere. Do yourself a favor and research the cycles on this forum

Top Bottom