Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where are all the Cowboys fans??

They're all on the sports board with the other intelligent football fans.

Steroid_Virgin said:
heh.. you must be a cowgirl fan... LOL still thinking playoffs?

Actually I hate the Cowboys.

I was raised in Connecticut and live in the Bay Area. So my two teams are the Raiders and the Pats. If I was forced to pick another team it would be the Lions simply because I used to like them when I was little because they had a cool mascott.

yeah that game was a prime example of what a good quarterback will do for a team and what a shitty quarterback will do for a team, hell you cant expect emmit to gain 150 yards every game, its a shame, the cowboys fucked up when they didnt draft randy moss!!!!! hell I am so embarrased, I wish jerry jones would quit fucking up, like firing jimmy johnson, and barry switzer, that guy is just like the owner of the chicago bulls,they think since the have titles they can run everyone off and they will always be good, well they better rethink what the fuck theyre doing!

Who honestly expected them to win with Carter at quarterback?
Smith is getting old for a running back, you can't expect him to carry the load.

They are a .500 team at best.

CN1 said:
hell I am so embarrased, I wish jerry jones would quit fucking up, like firing jimmy johnson

Yeah, those were the good ol days. I was born in Dallas and lived there for 12 years, so I guess I will always be a fan. They don't have to be winning though for me to watch them, hell I used to watch the Oilers fuck it up on occasion. This team goes through boom and bust phases. You can already guess which phase they are in right now.

Top Bottom