Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what the hell happened to me? (injury)

danielson

Elite Mentor
Platinum
its 1 day after i did by arms and shoulders, and i felt fine doing them and for the rest of that day and for most of today. i sat down on the couch, and when i got up again my neck huirt like hell. it only hurts when i rotate it to the left while keeping my head level, not as much when my head is opointing fowards. when ib turn my head right it hurts the left as well (stretching)

the pain is not in my shoulder itson the left side of the rear of my neck, kinda wyhere my neck meets the traps. i had NO INDICATION of pin until i got up from sitting down. but i am worried ive somehow done rotator cuff injury even though my shoulders dont hurt and i felt no injury doing the exercises.

any ideas what it could be (hell i doubt its whiplash!) the lifts i did the day before were standing barbell curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, preacher curls, DIPS, pull downs and SHOULDER PRESSES.

felt absolutely fine, the only thing i noticed was i felt i really pushed myself on the liofts (did more sets and more weight than usual), and i also just got over some nasty flu.

sorry about the length!!!!!!

That happened to me a few times .A pinched nerve .Go see a chiropractor .

Originally posted by danielson:
its 1 day after i did by arms and shoulders, and i felt fine doing them and for the rest of that day and for most of today. i sat down on the couch, and when i got up again my neck huirt like hell. it only hurts when i rotate it to the left while keeping my head level, not as much when my head is opointing fowards. when ib turn my head right it hurts the left as well (stretching)

the pain is not in my shoulder itson the left side of the rear of my neck, kinda wyhere my neck meets the traps. i had NO INDICATION of pin until i got up from sitting down. but i am worried ive somehow done rotator cuff injury even though my shoulders dont hurt and i felt no injury doing the exercises.

any ideas what it could be (hell i doubt its whiplash!) the lifts i did the day before were standing barbell curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, preacher curls, DIPS, pull downs and SHOULDER PRESSES.

felt absolutely fine, the only thing i noticed was i felt i really pushed myself on the liofts (did more sets and more weight than usual), and i also just got over some nasty flu.

sorry about the length!!!!!!

cheers...i got it checked and took lots of paracetemol, and its almost gone :)

Top Bottom