Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What doses top pros used in the 70s?

big_boy_1

In the 70s all the stuff was legally available, what pros took?, what dosages?, they made cycles or never came off?

Ancillaries werent known, or yes?

Could you describe me a typical cycle for a 70s top pro?
:artist:

Nothing by today's standards, so don't expect any shocking revelations. Ronnie would have made Arnold hang his head in shame if they compared cycles like with like.

nina bonita said:
Nothing by today's standards, so don't expect any shocking revelations. Ronnie would have made Arnold hang his head in shame if they compared cycles like with like.

But if Arnold did the doses Ronnie's doin' now, I don't think Arnold would be the one hanging his head!

This subject has been beat to death. The amounts they used will remain a mystery since none of them will ever give an accurate response.

big_boy_1 said:
In the 70s all the stuff was legally available, what pros took?, what dosages?, they made cycles or never came off?

Ancillaries werent known, or yes?

Could you describe me a typical cycle for a 70s top pro?
:artist:

Ornithine 500mg, Arginine 1000mg/day :)

Makavelli said:
This subject has been beat to death. The amounts they used will remain a mystery since none of them will ever give an accurate response.

Sure, most still argue they only used supplements, by the way just Weider supplements.

Any guess on dosages, however?

big_boy_1 said:
Sure, most still argue they only used supplements, by the way just Weider supplements.

Any guess on dosages, however?

I have lots of guesses, but that's all they are. I've heard of guys taking whole bottles of D-Bol and anavar a day! That should give you an idea.

Top Bottom