Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

you need to see a good doctor and get on the correct medication

if it takes 1 week away from the gym then so be it
I'm almost finished with my 10 day Doxycycline regiment from the doctor, I wasted no time being seen as soon as I got sick. I am on my last day of the medicine so been out the gym for that long trying to recover.

A few have been asking about diet I will start this out by saying I am switching the diet up for the remainder of my cycle and after cycle I will contiune this diet untill I reach my goal weight, after reaching the goal weight I will then embark on my recomp phase and work towards hitting those target goals once I'm in position to do so. I have a whole plan when I went into this with where I want to be and I know for my height and weight what needs to be done for me to get back to where I used to be and possibly past that benchmark in the future.

The diet will be boring and I am ok with that I am eating for results here not for the taste or for pleasure, I've done this boring diet before and I got the best results of my life eating the same things everyday not changing anything.

I do supplement alot on the side to cover my bases and get a balance.

The diet will be kept simple as follows

I stocked up last week so all the food is in the freezer ready to be deployed once I can get back on my normal routine in a few days time hopefully.

If anyone has anything adding into my diet plan or any suggestions or point out if I'm doing anything incorrectly feel free and post it I welcome the feedback good bad or indifferent doesn't matter that is what my log is for help and guidance and to involve the community.

1lb 93/7 Lean Grounf Beef ( 689 cals)
1lb 93/7 Lean Ground Turkey ( 688 cals)
1lb lean Ground Chicken ( 569 cals)
4 cups of mixed vegetables 45 cals a serving) 56 carbs total

Height 5'11
Weight 217lbs
Age 34

Total Calories 2126
Total Protein 255g
Total Carbs 56g
Total Fat 96g

Factor in my 4 days of cardio at 45 minutes a session at the end of each day my calories will sit between 1826-1726

since I burn between 300-400 calories a session with cardio, this isn't factoring in what I burn when I weight train as well and all of my training is done fasted all carbs and meals will be after weights and cardio broken up into 3 meals a day a few hours apart from one another. As simple and boring as this sounds it is what I have done to accomplish my goals abd after experimenting up and down while on cycle, I feel I need to get serious and really focus and keep my eye on the prize and the goals I set so I need to be 100% structured and like a machine with the diet to reach what I am going for.

Daily it goes like this for Support supplements.

Heart Health supplement
D3 50mcg vitamin K 200mcg
Rejuna extract 10:1 750mg
Olive leaf extract ( std to 16% oleuropein)
Curcumin C3 complex ( min 95% 400mg) curcuminodis, Turmeric rhizome extract
CQ10 200mg
Apigenin 50mg

Cycle Support
Vit E 400IU VitD3 1000IU VitB6 35mg
Magnesium 50mg Zinc 30mg
Selenium 100mcg Chromium 120IU
BioPerine 10mg

Liver Support
Tudca 525mg Milk Thistle 700mg
L-Glutathione 40mg

Heart Health
Hawthorne Berry 1000mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 400mg
Garlic Extract 300mg
DiMagnesium Malate 250mg

Prostate Support
Saw Palmetto 1000mg

Kidney Support
Cordyceps Sinesis 600mg

Skin Support
Biotin 300IU
Selenium 100mcg

Nattokinase 200mg ( helps maintain normal blood flow )

Digestive enzymes
Betaine Hci 200mg
Ox Bile Extract 100mg
Papaya powder 45mg
Pancreatin 11x
Amylase 37,000 units
Protease 37,000 units
Lipase 2,960 units
Bromelain 40mg
Acid Stable Protease 10mg
Papain 2mg
Cellulase 10CU 0.1mg

Psyllium Husk Caps ( 500mg x3 times daily)

Super Omega 3 Epa/Dha Sesame Lignans & Olive Extract
Fish oil is 4000mg daily
Polyphenol Oil 600mg
Sesame Seed Lignans 20mg

SBO Probiotics ( 50 billion CFU two caps daily)

Electrolyte powder mix taken two times a week.

Hopefully this helps everyone and clears up the confusion if any has occurred with what I'm doing with my log.

Enjoy the update!

Topps 💪

Last edited:
A few have been asking about diet I will start this out by saying I am switching the diet up for the remainder of my cycle and after cycle I will contiune this diet untill I reach my goal weight, after reaching the goal weight I will then embark on my recomp phase and work towards hitting those target goals once I'm in position to do so. I have a whole plan when I went into this with where I want to be and I know for my height and weight what needs to be done for me to get back to where I used to be and possibly past that benchmark in the future.

The diet will be boring and I am ok with that I am eating for results here not for the taste or for pleasure, I've done this boring diet before and I got the best results of my life eating the same things everyday not changing anything.

I do supplement alot on the side to cover my bases and get a balance.

The diet will be kept simple as follows

I stocked up last week so all the food is in the freezer ready to be deployed once I can get back on my normal routine in a few days time hopefully.

If anyone has anything adding into my diet plan or any suggestions or point out if I'm doing anything incorrectly feel free and post it I welcome the feedback good bad or indifferent doesn't matter that is what my log is for help and guidance and to involve the community.

1lb 93/7 Lean Grounf Beef ( 689 cals)
1lb 93/7 Lean Ground Turkey ( 688 cals)
1lb lean Ground Chicken ( 569 cals)
4 cups of mixed vegetables 45 cals a serving) 56 carbs total

Height 5'11
Weight 217lbs
Age 34

Total Calories 2126
Total Protein 255g
Total Carbs 56g
Total Fat 96g

Factor in my 4 days of cardio at 45 minutes a session at the end of each day my calories will sit between 1826-1726

since I burn between 300-400 calories a session with cardio, this isn't factoring in what I burn when I weight train as well and all of my training is done fasted all carbs and meals will be after weights and cardio broken up into 3 meals a day a few hours apart from one another. As simple and boring as this sounds it is what I have done to accomplish my goals abd after experimenting up and down while on cycle, I feel I need to get serious and really focus and keep my eye on the prize and the goals I set so I need to be 100% structured and like a machine with the diet to reach what I am going for.

Daily it goes like this for Support supplements.

Heart Health supplement
D3 50mcg vitamin K 200mcg
Rejuna extract 10:1 750mg
Olive leaf extract ( std to 16% oleuropein)
Curcumin C3 complex ( min 95% 400mg) curcuminodis, Turmeric rhizome extract
CQ10 200mg
Apigenin 50mg

Cycle Support
Vit E 400IU VitD3 1000IU VitB6 35mg
Magnesium 50mg Zinc 30mg
Selenium 100mcg Chromium 120IU
BioPerine 10mg

Liver Support
Tudca 525mg Milk Thistle 700mg
L-Glutathione 40mg

Heart Health
Hawthorne Berry 1000mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 400mg
Garlic Extract 300mg
DiMagnesium Malate 250mg

Prostate Support
Saw Palmetto 1000mg

Kidney Support
Cordyceps Sinesis 600mg

Skin Support
Biotin 300IU
Selenium 100mcg

Nattokinase 200mg ( helps maintain normal blood flow )

Digestive enzymes
Betaine Hci 200mg
Ox Bile Extract 100mg
Papaya powder 45mg
Pancreatin 11x
Amylase 37,000 units
Protease 37,000 units
Lipase 2,960 units
Bromelain 40mg
Acid Stable Protease 10mg
Papain 2mg
Cellulase 10CU 0.1mg

Psyllium Husk Caps ( 500mg x3 times daily)

Super Omega 3 Epa/Dha Sesame Lignans & Olive Extract
Fish oil is 4000mg daily
Polyphenol Oil 600mg
Sesame Seed Lignans 20mg

SBO Probiotics ( 50 billion CFU two caps daily)

Electrolyte powder mix taken two times a week.

Hopefully this helps everyone and clears up the confusion if any has occurred with what I'm doing with my log.

Enjoy the update!

Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 fish oil is too low IMO with your high protein you should have 2 tbps of fish oil which is 28,000mgs

Top Bottom