Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

toney positve

Bruce

james toney tested positive for nandrolone and is losing the title he won. this is the same thing roy jones tested posi for against richard hall. why would u use something that is in your system that long.

He sure didn't look like he had any nandrolone in him he was out of shape. He had a injury I think his doctor messed up Toney has never been one to look like he is juiced up. Now when Vargas and Jones tested positive they at least looked good.

Mookie said:
He sure didn't look like he had any nandrolone in him he was out of shape. He had a injury I think his doctor messed up Toney has never been one to look like he is juiced up. Now when Vargas and Jones tested positive they at least looked good.

If he's telling the truth, his doc gave him Deca for his triceps/biceps injury to help strengthen the connective tissue during rehab. Even if he is telling the truth, it's still a banned substance and he can't win this appeal.

Vargas was on Winstrol, so that's why he looked cut and sick like a fuckin' animal!

Toney really fucked up on this by not checking out the halflife detection times of the AAS he was considering using. Deca is the longest one out there, that's why tested athletes don't use it. Remember Ben Johnson?

No matter what happens, Toney's fucked.....he loses the belt, the win and his position as a contender in the heavyweight division. He stepped all over his own dick on this own.

I think the injuries taking him out of the ring really made him take this risk.

DIV

Mookie said:
i think vargas always looks like shit. roy and shane moseley had the best builds. shane was a hard core juicer and benches more than joe frazier. shane was involved with balco though

I think i could have been one of these Greg Anderson types for Barry Bonds. These athelets really know jack shit about juice. Guess I missed my calling.

bruce410 said:
i think vargas always looks like shit. roy and shane moseley had the best builds. shane was a hard core juicer and benches more than joe frazier. shane was involved with balco though
Yeah Vargas usually does look like shit but he was cut up for the Delahoya fight.

Mookie said:
Yeah Vargas usually does look like shit but he was cut up for the Delahoya fight.

Yup.........I remember Vargas from the De La Hoya fight......he was a statue...I'm suprised he got knocked out.

Haven't seen him fight since so I don't know what condition he's in.

Shane Mosely might have been a hardcore juicer, but he sure doesn't have much power in his punches. He outpointed De La Hoya and never really had him hurt.

I can't stand fighters who dance and try to steal victories with points...

DIV

DIVISION said:
Yup.........I remember Vargas from the De La Hoya fight......he was a statue...I'm suprised he got knocked out.

Haven't seen him fight since so I don't know what condition he's in.

Shane Mosely might have been a hardcore juicer, but he sure doesn't have much power in his punches. He outpointed De La Hoya and never really had him hurt.

I can't stand fighters who dance and try to steal victories with points...

DIV

I met De La Hoya once. He looked like a little boy. But I would never fuck with that dude...

mendo said:
I met De La Hoya once. He looked like a little boy. But I would never fuck with that dude...

I don't give a fuck what he looks like, the man can throwdown......he's got alot of pop for a lil' guy.

I just wish he'd have focused more on his boxing career and less with the sideshow shit like singing, he might have a better record at this point.

DIV

DIVISION said:
I don't give a fuck what he looks like, the man can throwdown......he's got alot of pop for a lil' guy.

I just wish he'd have focused more on his boxing career and less with the sideshow shit like singing, he might have a better record at this point.

DIV
he doesn't hit that hard. moseley had much more punching power, he just moved around weight classes too much and fought like a pussy against oscar before he got called out for balco he was demolishing people like roy jones used to. shane only beat like two people he didn't knock out. his new approach isn't my fav i agree. ricky hatton is still the hardest puncher or tzyu and they are both fighting in june. hatton is like a mini tyson non stop tzyu would shatter oscars face and he only weighs 140

Top Bottom