Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all you pats fans...

subluxfxr

I would probably go ahead and go to the gym around 6:30 this evening. That'll probably be alot less painless than watching your team getting humiliated in front of the whole nation. EAGLES 77 patriots 3...GUARANTEEEEEEEEED.....:)

He's so delusional right now he prolly doesnt see reality too well and missed it. Clearly has the flimsiest grasp on reality.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha You Non Believers!!!!!!!!!

I want philly to win so Im happy, just dont think its going to hold up. We shall see. I was telling everyone like you that philly were going to win the last playoff game and people were calling me asinine.

BrothaBill said:
I want philly to win so Im happy, just dont think its going to hold up. We shall see. I was telling everyone like you that philly were going to win the last playoff game and people were calling me asinine.

EXCELLENT...Had I been paying attention I would have been posting up then as well! Although this drive is pissing me off!

The Pats just F'd that play up -- can't believe Brady lost that ball, they prolly would've scored too....

Top Bottom