Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

The news the other night called him a White Latino. Not sure how that works. Is he mixed? Would you call another mixed person a white asian, a white black, or a white Indian? If so I've missed something.

But yeah I believe he's guilty as hell.

from my Transformer Prime

there are white and black hispanics,and alot are mixed...its not really a race like white and black

Implying that guy is "white" is seriously racist.

This is a minority-on-minority crime -- which is just as heinous as any other crime.

But this has nothing to do with whitey.
Let's see. His mom is a Latino but his father is a German so he's 50/50...yet somehow it's right to call him Hispanic but wrong to call him white. Help a brotha out with the math cuz I don't know nuttin bout birthin no babies, Miss Scarlet.

Help you sleep better at night to say it's just two minorities, does it?

Let's see. His mom is a Latino but his father is a German so he's 50/50...yet somehow it's right to call him Hispanic but wrong to call him white. Help a brotha out with the math cuz I don't know nuttin bout birthin no babies, Miss Scarlet.

personally?? i love that the lines are getting erased (or at least becoming a lot less well-defined)...left to it's own devices, the penis will eventually put us all on the same playing field.

Implying that guy is "white" is seriously racist.

This is a minority-on-minority crime -- which is just as heinous as any other crime.

But this has nothing to do with whitey.
Just the way you Imply the POTUS is black although he's Mulatto.
Got it...

jus sayin'

So does that make Obama a whitey?

Have we not had our first black president after all?

Just the way you Imply the POTUS is black although he's Mulatto.
Got it...

jus sayin'

Here's an easy way to tell the difference:

Could Zimmerman sue someone for racial discrimination? Does he qualify for minority status?

I agree... Media is blowing this up. Was the guy at fault, yes... Dude was unarmed, if he had a knife it would be different.. This happens all the time with Hispanic and black gangs.. I am Hispanic myself so it pissed me off when they were saying the guy was white. Now the media is calling him white-Hispanic. Never really hear them use that one. Them making this the cover story everyday is really only cause more violence in the long run between races. One kid died in a crappy way now more ppl will die cause of this.. You have Jesse Jackson the black panthers and Obama making his dumb comment.. Obama saying hes going to have the FBI and DOJ get in it and investigate it.. Why not investigate fast and furious you fuck... No one got in trouble for that shit.. And many ppl died because of those actions.

It's interesting how race is viewed, until I took a sociology class dealing with race in these United States I didn't realize that Hispanics have a very stratified pecking order based on race/pedigree. I was actually able to understand something about the people in my everyday life. My ex wife's sister married a Venezuelan and he was very proud that his bloodline could be traced back to Spain with no mixing. My brother is married to a Panamanian woman that has mixed heritage, black, native and Spanish.

Top Bottom