Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is when I get really annoyed with black people............

see this is exactly what I was talking about when I made this thread. I "KNEW" we were going to get some shit like this. They show a nice clean cut picture of the kid and say how he loved to play basketball and was such a nice kid......"he just got caught up with the wrong crowd". Ok.........I guarantee there's a picture of this kid blinged out flashing gang symbols with his boys. I FUCKING KNEW they were going to deify this kid and turn the pharmacist into the grinch. And I am STUPIFIED at the sisters comment at the end of the vid...like he hell he had no intention of robbing that store. Act like people walk into business's with ski masks and a gun every damn day and are just there to participate in some lawful commerce.............see folks, this is when black people irritate the living god out of me. When Oh fucking when is there going to be some little white assholes sticking up a black owned store so we can turn around and say "they was just havin a little fun, that's all". I mean this is absolutely ridiculous. If that was my TV station I would FORBID that family to be interviewed by any of my employees. None of my assets would be used in recording anything that two bit humpty little family would have to say. I mean does anybody not notice that when a white dude commits a bad crime his family usually shuts the door on the media and don't say shit....? I wonder if it's because they're embarrassed by what they acknowledge was unlawful behavior. This is a serious cultural issue that black people need to address cause it keeps white people from being completely accepting of them. This is not "racism", this is unease with a culture that CONSTANTLY apologizes and excuses repellant behavior from within their own.

I really like black people, I really do. Some of my most favorite people I've ever met were black. There's so much that culture has to offer but there's something sick within their society that has to be expunged.

Families are ALWAYS in denial about their kids, ever worked in a public school :)

Remember: their own bad kids are always just "misunderstood and troubled victims"! No parent (esp from poor areas) is gonna say "Yeah my son was a piece of shit cuz I didn't spend any time with them after the cute goo goo ga ga stage".

r

I really like black people, I really do. Some of my most favorite people I've ever met were black. There's so much that culture has to offer but there's something sick within their society that has to be expunged.
And da white folk be just as perfect as dey can be. Praise da lawd for white folk.

And da white folk be just as perfect as dey can be. Praise da lawd for white folk.

No, there's just as many troubled white people bro. We just don't defend them when they screw up like this. We send them behind bars just like the rest of them.

If this was a white kid, my opinion on deserving what he got would have not changed a bit.

Ok, that was pretty god damn funny.........well done...:lmao:

No, white people are pretty far from perfect. But like I pointed out, white people tend to shun criminals and not make excuses for them. Asians are the same way and latino's to some degree too. Black people are the only ones I see making the most ridiculous excuses for criminal behavior. And let's be real DT, like I said before, you go into a black owned store with a gun and point it at someone..........what's gonna happen? You know full damn well. And it don't matter if you put the gun down and say "jus playin".........cap + you= cap in yo ass!! And it's pretty hard to argue against that. And in fact black people don't argue against that mentality when it's black on black crime...........but us whities are supposed to have more self control when someone points a gun in our face??

I can completely empathize with what I suspect went through that pharmacists mind......"you will never point a gun at another human being you little worthless fucking piece of shit"........hard to argue with that. And I suspect the results would have been the same if it was a white kid lying there..........I know it wouldn't matter to me. This is the next thing I expect to hear from this case.......that it was because the kid was black that the pharmacist went "that extra mile".

lol really

what do prison population breakdowns by race look like?

that's just a natural function of poverty. You go to impoverished white areas and you see a similiar crime rate. But it's how the two cultures view their criminals is what perplexes me. It's gotten into the black culture to almost glorify the thug life.

I laugh at black dudes calling each other "president" now. Just a year ago the dude was too white to "really be all that black". So hopefully now young black men have something else to aspire to than just thuggin.

Top Bottom