Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

Some are trying to posture the killing as racist and others are trying to us it to attack "stand your ground" laws.

Both efforts are political exploitation of a terrible situation.
WTF?

I guess nobody remember the boy who got killed and was in a bad situation?

who gives a fuck about the politicians and the media and all the other bullshit. really. who really cares? i certainly dont give a rats ass.
just prosecute this douchebag for the senseless murder.
the end.

Indeed, let the process work; A Hispanic gunned down a black kid for no or limited reason..maybe he was physically assaulted but it doesn't justify lethal force. Can we just ignore anything promoted by the race baiters that make their living on hype and bullshit about racism.

no, i don't believe in predetermined thought/fate for any race or person.
but culture, society, and upbringing definetly molds peeps into seeing things differently...notice how there is a significant difference in this muder amongst whites and blacks...the former are pissed but see it as a straight fwd murder...the latter see it as a civil rights issue encompassing much more than just a murder.

If both 'sides' agree there is substantial evidence to deem this man guilty of murder, why is this dude still running free? Just recently, the whole world screamed not guilty to Travis Davis due to substantial evidence pointing toward his innocence yet dude was executed. The system is fuked up. What you and I think doesn't matter, the system will do what it will.

At fist I was shocked, this dude was still free, but then I remembered it seemed to be the trend nowadays to find obviously guilty killers not guilty. I hope that doesn't happen again, but I wouldn't be shocked it does.

signed,
black person

If both 'sides' agree there is substantial evidence to deem this man guilty of murder, why is this dude still running free? Just recently, the whole world screamed not guilty to Travis Davis due to substantial evidence pointing toward his innocence yet dude was executed. The system is fuked up. What you and I think doesn't matter, the system will do what it will.

At fist I was shocked, this dude was still free, but then I remembered it seemed to be the trend nowadays to find obviously guilty killers not guilty. I hope that doesn't happen again, but I wouldn't be shocked it does.

signed,
black person
It's horrible that the person wasn't held for more questioning and horrible that the local sheriff isn't investing more. If the feds find out more and find that he's guilty, then the local sheriff has some explaining to do.

signed
a human being...

...who wants to see your tits (sorry, the seriousness of the thread had to stop).

It's horrible that the person wasn't held for more questioning and horrible that the local sheriff isn't investing more. If the feds find out more and find that he's guilty, then the local sheriff has some explaining to do.

signed
a human being...

I call bull. I am an expert in human beings and most human beings dont see each other as such so choose your color.....or else. It helps alot in profiling you. thnx bro.

...who wants to see your tits (sorry, the seriousness of the thread had to stop).

More bullshit. My tits are serious business yo!

I call bull. I am an expert in human beings and most human beings dont see each other as such so choose your color.....or else. It helps alot in profiling you. thnx bro.

More bullshit. My tits are serious business yo!
Then send a serious picture of your tits.

:qt:

Then send a serious picture of your tits.

:qt:

I don't see sending pics doing anything for my girls. These babies are to be appreciated and loved in person and will settle for nothing less.

Of course after a couple shots of vodka, I will change my mind and go hunting for unsuspecting dudes to reap. lol j/k

I don't see sending pics doing anything for my girls. These babies are to be appreciated and loved in person and will settle for nothing less.

Of course after a couple shots of vodka, I will change my mind and go hunting for unsuspecting dudes to reap. lol j/k
Where do I send the Vodka too?
And where can I give the girls 100% attention...... after I get the show?

Top Bottom