Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is when I get really annoyed with black people............

LOL Did you see the target I posted from the VERY FIRST TIME I handled and fired a rifle and a handgun?

I think I'll do ok.
We all know you unintentionally hit the target of the guy in the next booth so don't act all Charles Bronson and shit.

he needs to take that one last step and admit that the charge of murder one is too far. I am not unimpressed with that admission, however.....for someone to see that the pharmacist is going to be charged with the same degree of murder that the accomplice's in the attempted armed robbery are, someone needs to step up and say that's not fair. "Praising" that charge seems a bit uncalled for under the circumstances.

We all know you unintentionally hit the target of the guy in the next booth so don't act all Charles Bronson and shit.

LOL It was in Kempner, Texas at the home of some dear friends of ours (she grew up on a farm so you know damned well she could shoot and he was retired army intelligence so of course he is as comfortable with firearms as is my Old Grump). It was a VERY windy Sunday afternoon. As soon as I understood how aim and how hard to squeeze the trigger so as to hold the weapon properly at the exact moment the weapon would deploy - it was on.

Ironically enough the women outshot the men both of whom spent considerable time with weapons - their lives dependent upon proper use of their weapons.

So YOU explain it to me. :)

I can't WAIT to shoot game and skeet.

Heaven help any motherfucker that EVER threatens my life again.

he needs to take that one last step and admit that the charge of murder one is too far. I am not unimpressed with that admission, however.....for someone to see that the pharmacist is going to be charged with the same degree of murder that the accomplice's in the attempted armed robbery are, someone needs to step up and say that's not fair. "Praising" that charge seems a bit uncalled for under the circumstances.
Shooting a guy lying unconscious on the ground goes far beyond self defense...just like a wife shooting her now sleeping husband because he beat her ass an hour earlier.

Shooting a guy lying unconscious on the ground goes far beyond self defense...just like a wife shooting her now sleeping husband because he beat her ass an hour earlier.

Battered Wife Syndrome could get her a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card.

as much as I would personally condone a woman doing something like that, there's still an hour difference there. What the pharmacist did, no matter how callous it may seem to people who've never been in that situation.......while not justified completely, does not even REMOTELY justify a 1st degree murder charge. The guy shouldn't spend more than a year in jail.........and not "pound me in the ass" prison either, I'm talkin easy time where he can be with other dude's his age and play chess with em all day long. The loss of that kids life does not in any way shape or form warrant a 1st degree response from the state.

as much as I would personally condone a woman doing something like that, there's still an hour difference there. What the pharmacist did, no matter how callous it may seem to people who've never been in that situation.......while not justified completely, does not even REMOTELY justify a 1st degree murder charge. The guy shouldn't spend more than a year in jail.........and not "pound me in the ass" prison either, I'm talkin easy time where he can be with other dude's his age and play chess with em all day long. The loss of that kids life does not in any way shape or form warrant a 1st degree response from the state.

This is correct. 1st degree means "premeditated" murder. meaning the person had to have planned out the murder in some capacity. The pharmacist did not in anyway "plan" to kill someone when he woke up that morning. And the mitigating circumstances of the robbery and reasonable fear of his own life certainly dont make it murder in any way shape or form. The state should wise up and charge him with manslaughter in some form, no jury in Oklahoma is going to convict him for murder.

How was she supposed to blow the motherfucker away when she was busy laying on the ground while he was kicking her?

You think that it is possible to "get away" from an abusive motherfucker? You tell me how to do it short of murdering the sonofabitch and I will follow your advice. So far, I've done EVERYTHING and NOTHING has worked. :(

This is correct. 1st degree means "premeditated" murder. meaning the person had to have planned out the murder in some capacity. The pharmacist did not in anyway "plan" to kill someone when he woke up that morning. And the mitigating circumstances of the robbery and reasonable fear of his own life certainly dont make it murder in any way shape or form. The state should wise up and charge him with manslaughter in some form, no jury in Oklahoma is going to convict him for murder.

Now if this happened in the great state of Texas NO ONE would have heard about it.

"Another citizen did his civic duty when pushed to the limit and took out a low-life piece of shit."

*thunderous applause*

"And now in the news...."

Top Bottom