Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is when I get really annoyed with black people............

doesn't crack come from cocaine? Aren't you basically cutting the cocaine and doing some other shit to it to make it "crack"?? And wouldn't it be more likely that people dealing in cocaine are more toward the top of the food chain in terms of how the shit gets here in the first place? Some suit that get's busted with the flake probably knows some high brow columbians or Italians that may have a hand in bringing the shit in whereas some dude on the street corner trying to sell crack in the hood is "overall" less of the problem than it is the high brow thugs trafficking the shit to the U.S in the first place.

I guess I just look at it totally differently.

and thus we have strict kingpin laws against raw cola dealing...over a certain amount of grams and mandatory minimums...rockeller laws in NY...the boss'es don't get any mercy.

go on liveleak.com and theres 100s of security camera shooting that can be considered unlawful. this just happened to be black kids and a white pharmacist so the media got involved and blew the story up. the world is a bunch of pussies these days and i really really wish i was born when my parents were so i didnt have to watch this shit going down every day. the way i feel right now im ashamed to say is a bit racist because these stories make it seem as if the black community wants us to kiss their ass because we (meaning possibly our great great great grandfather) oppressed their people somehow. fuck this shit

(meaning possibly our great great great grandfather) oppressed their people somehow. fuck this shit

well, if you're G-G-Grandfather was actually a slave owner, he didn't "kind of" oppress black people.............he outright oppressed them. He owned "humans". That being said, the time for excuses is winding down. There's a black president now and black CEO's all over the place. It's up to them to raise their children in a manner in which they can take advantage of the opportunities being afforded to them now.

the way i feel right now im ashamed to say is a bit racist because these stories make it seem as if the black community wants us to kiss their ass because we (meaning possibly our great great great grandfather) oppressed their people somehow. fuck this shit

SOMEHOW?

You really need to learn to express yourself better because you cannot possibly intend for that to come off as bad as it does.

Certainly blacks have things better now than at any time in our Country's past; and many of them fail to realize this yet.

But you pass off 100 years of slavery followed by 100 years treatment as 2nd class citizens (beaten and killed by whites virtually at will) as being oppressed SOMEHOW?

SOMEHOW?

You really need to learn to express yourself better because you cannot possibly intend for that to come off as bad as it does.

Certainly blacks have things better now than at any time in our Country's past; and many of them fail to realize this yet.

But you pass off 100 years of slavery followed by 100 years treatment as 2nd class citizens (beaten and killed by whites virtually at will) as being oppressed SOMEHOW?

Nearly 300 :(

SOMEHOW?

yeah because I didn't do shit to them, I paid for my own college, and I actually pay for things instead of stealing them. I dont owe the black community anything, and the prevailing entitlement mentality is so god damned annoying it makes me fucking crazy.

Not to sound like a douche here but do Americans think that they invented the concept of slavery?

I don't care whether the person who is holding the gun that is pointed at me is male/female/old/young/christian/muslim/aetheist/able-bodied/handi-capped/black/white/mixed race/rocket scientist or mentally challenged bitch is going to get shot dead and I will have ZERO moral qualms about it.

Not to sound like a douche here but do Americans think that they invented the concept of slavery?

I don't care whether the person who is holding the gun that is pointed at me is male/female/old/young/christian/muslim/aetheist/able-bodied/handi-capped/black/white/mixed race/rocket scientist or mentally challenged bitch is going to get shot dead and I will have ZERO moral qualms about it.

Have you EVER had a gun pointed at you in life? Know how many milliseconds it takes to press the trigger? I could shoot you before you even moved your pink finger!

r

Top Bottom