Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is when I get really annoyed with black people............

I can pretty much assure you I am not going to reload, walk up to someone laying on the ground and put five more into them. I'm going to tie them up so they don't get away, call 911, put the gun down and move away from it. That way the police don't walk up with me holding it and have to be on the defensive right away.

Going back and shooting him again was no bueno.

He should have shot him 3 times right off the bat to finish him.

I feel bad the kid died, I really do. But he deserved it nonetheless.

I think that it is a natural reflex for anyone who is NOT a trained professional to keep shooting until the other party is dead if they were assaulted with a deadly weapon.

I'm sorry but if you point a gun at me prepare to be shot DEAD. I would have ZERO moral qualms shooting ANYONE in the chest or between the eyes if they pointed their gun at me.

IMHO The only mistake the store owner made was not fatally shooting him with the first shot.

I CAN'T WAIT to get my carry permit.

Going back and shooting him again was no bueno.

He should have shot him 3 times right off the bat to finish him.

I feel bad the kid died, I really do. But he deserved it nonetheless.

You feel badly that the scurge of the earth was prevented from harming anyone again?

I would feel badly if he maimed/killed the shop-owner and lived to do it to more people.

You feel badly that the scurge of the earth was prevented from harming anyone again?

I would feel badly if he maimed/killed the shop-owner and lived to do it to more people.

It's unfortunate that someone died, but like I said, he deserved it.

It's always a shame when people die doing things like this, even if the person that died was the offender.

But you are correct, I am glad also that he can't do this to other people. He had it coming to him.

hey at least now we don't have to pay to feed the piece of shit while he's in prison, waiting to get out and rape/steal/murder

Oh come on now. Surely you don't mind your tax dollars going to feed, house, clothe and provide entertainment ala cable TV for such people?

Having been accused of a crime I didn't commit and also being married to a man that was also accused of a crime he didn't commit (My husband was finally cleared. I don't think I will ever be.) we have first hand knowledge of how fucked up the system is and how many innocent people are sitting in prison.

That's another reason why I have no problem with what the shopkeeper did in that he made DAMNED SURE that motherfucker was dead. This way no one has to worry about the system, right?

You point a gun at me and threaten to do me harm then you be fully prepared to meet your maker. I won't shoot to wound. I WILL SHOOT TO KILL.

Gotta love Texas.

I can pretty much assure you I am not going to reload, walk up to someone laying on the ground and put five more into them. I'm going to tie them up so they don't get away, call 911, put the gun down and move away from it. That way the police don't walk up with me holding it and have to be on the defensive right away.

you can't say that, if the kid pointed a gun at you or your wife or children........you just can't say "for sure" until you have that adrenaline and rage pumping through you.

you can't say that, if the kid pointed a gun at you or your wife or children........you just can't say "for sure" until you have that adrenaline and rage pumping through you.

Exactly. If one is a professional trained to be in the line of fire on a regular basis then I would say that perhaps they need to be forced to choose another career. But if someone pulls a gun meaning to do physical harm to a civilian, oh well, then they deserve what they get.

Would you walk up to your mom or dad and say, "Geeze did you have to take that poor choir boy out? I mean, it isn't like they killed you."

Top Bottom