Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is when I get really annoyed with black people............

This is correct. 1st degree means "premeditated" murder. meaning the person had to have planned out the murder in some capacity. The pharmacist did not in anyway "plan" to kill someone when he woke up that morning. And the mitigating circumstances of the robbery and reasonable fear of his own life certainly dont make it murder in any way shape or form. The state should wise up and charge him with manslaughter in some form, no jury in Oklahoma is going to convict him for murder.

There is no way this case goes to trial as first degree murder. The DA is probably trying to scare the pharmacist into taking a manslaughter plea.

Anyone with one eye and half an asshole can see that the pharmacist's actions were not premeditated. (I always wanted to use that phrase.)

Now if this happened in the great state of Texas NO ONE would have heard about it.

"Another citizen did his civic duty when pushed to the limit and took out a low-life piece of shit."

*thunderous applause*

"And now in the news...."

i really doubt that.
big news anywhere, the bro fuking went back and pumped 5 more bullets into him.
that's cold, and any concealed handgun class would not agree with that tactic at all

Top Bottom