Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

If both 'sides' agree there is substantial evidence to deem this man guilty of murder, why is this dude still running free? Just recently, the whole world screamed not guilty to Travis Davis due to substantial evidence pointing toward his innocence yet dude was executed. The system is fuked up. What you and I think doesn't matter, the system will do what it will.

At fist I was shocked, this dude was still free, but then I remembered it seemed to be the trend nowadays to find obviously guilty killers not guilty. I hope that doesn't happen again, but I wouldn't be shocked it does.

signed,
black person

meh, troy davis was guilty as fuk in my eyes, 30 plus witnesses, shooting another man the in the face the same day (quite lol that this was not disputed by the defense or his supporters), a preious record for possession of a fire arm...the jury made the right call.
the fact that the victim was white and a police officer (moonlighting as a security guard) is what made this case so prominent imo...

meh, troy davis was guilty as fuk in my eyes, 30 plus witnesses, shooting another man the in the face the same day (quite lol that this was not disputed by the defense or his supporters), a preious record for possession of a fire arm...the jury made the right call.
the fact that the victim was white and a police officer (moonlighting as a security guard) is what made this case so prominent imo...

I never vouched for his innocence nor condemned the man. I wasn't aware that having a record for possession of firearm meant you killed people. Its hard to shoot a man in the face with no weapon, so lets say there is a possibility that it couldn't have happened. there was no DNA evidence, no 30+ witnesses to the. There were nine witnesses of whom 7 say they were coerced by police, of the two remaining witnesses, one of them was suspect in the murder because he supposedly had the gun in his hands moments before Officer MacPhail was shot. Also several of the jury changed their mind about finding him guilty. I'd say, that is not guilty beyond doubt as the death penalty requires before execution. I sure as fuk would have minded being killed like that and so would you.

That's all I see, a fucked up system that's long due to get fixed now. just gotta find a little 'loophole' and your good to go.

meh I stop watching the news or reading the news every once in awhile cause shit depresses me. no need to convert to emoism, doesn't seem appealing at all.

Where do I send the Vodka too?
And where can I give the girls 100% attention...... after I get the show?

anywhere I am able to consume it really. I find alcohol works at home, in the office, in the street, in other people homes, in airports, in all kinds of different rooms, in front of the TV, while high, ect., so the possibilities of the location to where me gals could be attended to are plenty but not endless.

Plus i was selling myself short last night, I could probably handle 2.75-3 shots of vodka as I've build a tolerance over the past years of practice.

meh I stop watching the news or reading the news every once in awhile cause shit depresses me. no need to convert to emoism, doesn't seem appealing at all.

i only watch mike & mike in the morning and john stewart and stephen colbert at night...and even those are depressing at times if you look past the humor...i never watch fox of cnn or even the local news...nothing but bullshit, lies and sadness there...i read my tax updates, my economic updates, my valuation and accounting periodicals and updates and i read rolling stone magazine (but i generally steer clear of most of the bullshit propogated by that left-wing nut-job matt taibbi)...that's pretty much it...no...i'm not well-read...and i'm not generally open to new ideas (although i am willing to listen)...i believe in citizenship and responsibility and hard work and having some fun once in a while...these are the things that i try to teach my kids...and, more through actions than words, most of the time...however, i am the parent and i am imperfect and i am not above "do as i say, not as i do"...thank you very much.

If both 'sides' agree there is substantial evidence to deem this man guilty of murder, why is this dude still running free? Just recently, the whole world screamed not guilty to Travis Davis due to substantial evidence pointing toward his innocence yet dude was executed. The system is fuked up. What you and I think doesn't matter, the system will do what it will.

At fist I was shocked, this dude was still free, but then I remembered it seemed to be the trend nowadays to find obviously guilty killers not guilty. I hope that doesn't happen again, but I wouldn't be shocked it does.

signed,
black person

Please tell me you're not inferring the reason he's still not in jail has something to do with him being "white".

The reason it strikes a cord with me has nothing to do with race. It's a senseless murder of a young man/child. I am saddened anytime I am made aware of a story where a child is murdered. It's devastating for the parents I am sure. I cannot imagine losing my own child and I can't fathom the heartbreak felt by the parents. That's why

You must be sad all the time.. Because this happens EVERYDAY.

Indeed, let the process work; A Hispanic gunned down a black kid for no or limited reason..maybe he was physically assaulted but it doesn't justify lethal force. Can we just ignore anything promoted by the race baiters that make their living on hype and bullshit about racism.

I agree... Media is blowing this up. Was the guy at fault, yes... Dude was unarmed, if he had a knife it would be different.. This happens all the time with Hispanic and black gangs.. I am Hispanic myself so it pissed me off when they were saying the guy was white. Now the media is calling him white-Hispanic. Never really hear them use that one. Them making this the cover story everyday is really only cause more violence in the long run between races. One kid died in a crappy way now more ppl will die cause of this.. You have Jesse Jackson the black panthers and Obama making his dumb comment.. Obama saying hes going to have the FBI and DOJ get in it and investigate it.. Why not investigate fast and furious you fuck... No one got in trouble for that shit.. And many ppl died because of those actions.

I agree... Media is blowing this up. Was the guy at fault, yes... Dude was unarmed, if he had a knife it would be different.. This happens all the time with Hispanic and black gangs.. I am Hispanic myself so it pissed me off when they were saying the guy was white. Now the media is calling him white-Hispanic. Never really hear them use that one. Them making this the cover story everyday is really only cause more violence in the long run between races. One kid died in a crappy way now more ppl will die cause of this.. You have Jesse Jackson the black panthers and Obama making his dumb comment.. Obama saying hes going to have the FBI and DOJ get in it and investigate it.. Why not investigate fast and furious you fuck... No one got in trouble for that shit.. And many ppl died because of those actions.
You're a Mexican? Or a Mexican't?

Top Bottom