Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is when I get really annoyed with black people............

No, there's just as many troubled white people bro. We just don't defend them when they screw up like this. We send them behind bars just like the rest of them.

If this was a white kid, my opinion on deserving what he got would have not changed a bit.
So far the ONLY black people defending the kid is his mother and WTF would you expect there?

lol really

what do prison population breakdowns by race look like?
Please do some research on the disparity of prison sentence lengths between cocaine (predominately used by whites) versus crack (predominately used by blacks) then get back to me.

So far the ONLY black people defending the kid is his mother and WTF would you expect there?

this is only gettin started bro. The NAACP is involved, they WILL have the black folk down at the courthouse protesting if they don't get their way. I mean you do know that this is incoming right? I'm not saying it's gonna be OJ quality rioting, far from it..........but you will see people out there yelling and screaming holding up the clean cut pictures of the kid and it will seem to any uninformed bystander that this was some completely one sided interaction between the pharmacist and the dead kid. The NAACP will see to this.

this is only gettin started bro. The NAACP is involved, they WILL have the black folk down at the courthouse protesting if they don't get their way. I mean you do know that this is incoming right? I'm not saying it's gonna be OJ quality rioting, far from it..........but you will see people out there yelling and screaming holding up the clean cut pictures of the kid and it will seem to any uninformed bystander that this was some completely one sided interaction between the pharmacist and the dead kid. The NAACP will see to this.

You're making a whole lot of assumptions here. So far a quote has appeared in the newspaper from the NAACP and they were probably contacted by the media looking for a reaction.

If Al Sharpton flies to Oklahoma and starts his circus act then you'll have something to bitch about. Let's deal with the facts rather than some generalizations about what's going to happen.

Please do some research on the disparity of prison sentence lengths between cocaine (predominately used by whites) versus crack (predominately used by blacks) then get back to me.

The disparity is certainly there but it's not a fair assumption to blame it all on race. Cocaine use vs crack use breaks down along socioeconomic lines. Because crack is more prevalent among impoverished communities, there is more street crime associated with that drug.

The huge social problem that came with crack is the fact that it was the first drug that became very popular among women and created a large population of female drug addicts. This in turn left thousands of children neglected because their mothers were strung out.

In short, the effects of crack are much more harmful to society than the effects of cocaine. I believe the longer prison sentences for crack are an attempt to reign the problem in; albeit an ineffective effort.

The disparity is certainly there but it's not a fair assumption to blame it all on race. Cocaine use vs crack use breaks down along socioeconomic lines. Because crack is more prevalent among impoverished communities, there is more street crime associated with that drug.

The huge social problem that came with crack is the fact that it was the first drug that became very popular among women and created a large population of female drug addicts. This in turn left thousands of children neglected because their mothers were strung out.

In short, the effects of crack are much more harmful to society than the effects of cocaine. I believe the longer prison sentences for crack are an attempt to reign the problem in; albeit an ineffective effort.

excellent post bro...i've often tried to make the same point but it never came across as eloquent.
looked at from afar it would be easy to label the disparity in sentencing between yayo and rock...and of course the alarmists yell bloody racism!!!
but a closer look demonstrates how much more crime potential there is with crack and crack users
great point

but a closer look demonstrates how much more crime potential there is with crack and crack users
great point

doesn't crack come from cocaine? Aren't you basically cutting the cocaine and doing some other shit to it to make it "crack"?? And wouldn't it be more likely that people dealing in cocaine are more toward the top of the food chain in terms of how the shit gets here in the first place? Some suit that get's busted with the flake probably knows some high brow columbians or Italians that may have a hand in bringing the shit in whereas some dude on the street corner trying to sell crack in the hood is "overall" less of the problem than it is the high brow thugs trafficking the shit to the U.S in the first place.

I guess I just look at it totally differently.

doesn't crack come from cocaine? Aren't you basically cutting the cocaine and doing some other shit to it to make it "crack"?? And wouldn't it be more likely that people dealing in cocaine are more toward the top of the food chain in terms of how the shit gets here in the first place? Some suit that get's busted with the flake probably knows some high brow columbians or Italians that may have a hand in bringing the shit in whereas some dude on the street corner trying to sell crack in the hood is "overall" less of the problem than it is the high brow thugs trafficking the shit to the U.S in the first place.

I guess I just look at it totally differently.

The same syndicates that import cocaine also supply crack. They made the conscious decision to sell crack at a lower profit margin to target lower income customers. It's a strategy that paid off for them.

Top Bottom