Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

this is a white guy? seriously??

2d9qte8.jpg

i got an idea...leave whitey outta this witch hunt, m'kay??

Implying that guy is "white" is seriously racist.

This is a minority-on-minority crime -- which is just as heinous as any other crime.

But this has nothing to do with whitey.

All this time I thought I was seeing different colors in the world. Are most blk pple genetically pretermined to see in only Blk n white?

no, i don't believe in predetermined thought/fate for any race or person.
but culture, society, and upbringing definetly molds peeps into seeing things differently...notice how there is a significant difference in this muder amongst whites and blacks...the former are pissed but see it as a straight fwd murder...the latter see it as a civil rights issue encompassing much more than just a murder.

Last edited:
no, i don't believe in predetermined thought/fate for any race or person.
but culture, society, and upbringing definetly molds into seeing things differently...notice how there is a significant difference in this muder amongst whites and blacks...the former are pissed but see it as a straight fwd murder...the latter see it as a civil rights issue encompassing much more than just a murder.
How is this a civil rights issue? Did I miss something?

How is this a civil rights issue? Did I miss something?

Some are trying to posture the killing as racist and others are trying to us it to attack "stand your ground" laws.

Both efforts are political exploitation of a terrible situation.

Some are trying to posture the killing as racist and others are trying to us it to attack "stand your ground" laws.

Both efforts are political exploitation of a terrible situation.

if the dude was/is racist then he is, plain and simple...i have a problem with using this as an indicator that white society as a whole is racist and that we (whiteys) somehow approve of this sort of behaviour

The news the other night called him a White Latino. Not sure how that works. Is he mixed? Would you call another mixed person a white asian, a white black, or a white Indian? If so I've missed something.

But yeah I believe he's guilty as hell.

from my Transformer Prime

The news the other night called him a White Latino. Not sure how that works. Is he mixed? Would you call another mixed person a white asian, a white black, or a white Indian? If so I've missed something.

But yeah I believe he's guilty as hell.

from my Transformer Prime

That's nothing new.

On the SATs or other things that require you to identify a race, white people check the "white (non-Hispanic)" box.

There's a good book called Black Cuban, Black American. It happens to be about Tampa, where I live. It takes place decades ago during all the "separate but equal" bullshit. Hispanic communities were separated because some looked "white" and some looked "black"....it's especially true of Cubans, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.

You don't hear about it with other ethnicities because there's only one color Asian or "black" or Indian unless they start mixing with another race. Hispanic is the only one I can think of that has people of completely different colors that both fully belong to the Hispanic culture.

Top Bottom