Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

Oj was "not guilty"
But sure as hell not innocent
Dude paid someone and watched.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

plausible theory, and sd raises a good point...oj was a dumbass if he paid for a hit then robbed the memrobilia guy himself.
watching naked gun is weird now knowing oj is what he is today.
and paying someone for the murder would still have brought a life sentence...so in either scenairo he is a dbag.
a white bro kills his black wife and get's let off there would be riots in the streets.
don't recall any riots after oj got let off

plausible theory, and sd raises a good point...oj was a dumbass if he paid for a hit then robbed the memrobilia guy himself.
watching naked gun is weird now knowing oj is what he is today.
and paying someone for the murder would still have brought a life sentence...so in either scenairo he is a dbag.
a white bro kills his black wife and get's let off there would be riots in the streets.
don't recall any riots after oj got let off

nope...white people riot over dumb shit...like soccer games...and not in this country.

Most black ppl only see black or white.
They can't tell the difference between a mexican and real spaniard and they don't care. It aint black and that's all that matters.
A dominican with a jewish name is not black, so kill whitey!
I grew up in baltimore city and inner city black ppl are the most racist ppl I've ever delt with. Except maybe dominicans and puerto ricans those mutherfuckers want to kill each other and not 1 of them can explain to me why.

All this time I thought I was seeing different colors in the world. Are most blk pple genetically pretermined to see in only Blk n white?

Top Bottom