Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The DARK HORSES log of madness for EF 90 day transformation by 25Homes!!

You got that right plj I hope this doesn't screw me...prob shouldn't have messed with it considering out was first time I ever tried this...don't know what to do this last bit of water just doesn't wanna go and I'll never waste my money again on otc diuretic and it was only $ 4.. Worthless

i had big differences between when i peaked on the sodium depletion. To be honest i thought i was peaking last night so i took pics.... I was insanely thirsty too, i only had 8oz water yesterday and had that before 2... But than i looked even better today.

So, i think ignore the thirst. Take some pics... just in case. and take some more tomorrow, my timing woulda had me peaking sometime tonight if dropped sodium wed night.... so you'll probably be surprised when u wake up i think.... but its amazing how dumpy you can look with a ton o salt in your system...

I hear that bro feel like I looked better sat before I loaded sodium and was still flat from no carbs...hope your right and I look btr tm I had veins on abs last week can't see jack today...thanks for advice I appreciate
Your final pics look good bro no doubt hoping I can give you lil competition!!

Didn't get any help from needto which would have obviously helped and also didn't get to use GCA which I wish I could have cause as you know I've been questioning the strength of the gear I'm using the whole contest but fairly happy with were I got to in 12 weeks considering I was way out of shape ..p ics will be up this afternoon not to bad I don't think just makes me wonder what was possible with supplement help, dieting help, a training program, and some def reliable gear who will ever know!!
Feel lil tighter today but still feel I didn't time sodium well but a lesson learned

its all good bro... im pretty sure my conditioning was off for the final pics... even with good advice, everybody reacts different to peaking like this... this was a first for me as far as bodybuilding goes, i guess i didnt realise how hard it is to get the sodium water and carbs tuned in just right.... i probably ate 8000 yesterday and i swear this morning i looked a bit better...

Got some final pics to roxy she will post for me I'm embarrassed to even turn them in...my load wasn't timed right..couldn't get a pump on top of that I reserved room at gym with mirrors and lights throught the two managers but when I get there today managers no were to be found and there 8 girls from age 6-10 in there doing hip hop dance so took pics in back room with poor lighting..to boot couldn't get a pump just felt flat so just took pics didn't even do any back or leg exercises cause I was so pissed about the whole situation so not happy with these pics at all I'll chalk this up as a lesson learned..these pics just do me no justice very disappointed after all this work

Got some final pics to roxy she will post for me I'm embarrassed to even turn them in...my load wasn't timed right..couldn't get a pump on top of that I reserved room at gym with mirrors and lights throught the two managers but when I get there today managers no were to be found and there 8 girls from age 6-10 in there doing hip hop dance so took pics in back room with poor lighting..to boot couldn't get a pump just felt flat so just took pics didn't even do any back or leg exercises cause I was so pissed about the whole situation so not happy with these pics at all I'll chalk this up as a lesson learned..these pics just do me no justice very disappointed after all this work
dont feel bad i fucked up the whole deplete load process too lol.......i didn't even get the protocal till monday and iv'e never done anything like that before so it didn't work out to well for me.....i'm still happy with the way i look tho:D

The whole depletion-loading process is the toughest thing to time. everybody reacts a little differently to carbs and sodium. Its really something you only know how you will react till you do it. I didnt even mess with all that stuff, just tryed to come in as good as I could. I dried out the last week but didnt mess with sodium loading or depletion, just hit a bunch of simple carbs before the pump up. I was too scared to mess it up by trying to come in EVEN BETTER. Its all a learning process for all of us. Im sorry your peak didnt work out as planned man. I had horrible lighting as well. It makes a big difference for sure with the right lighting. I havent seen your pics yet gonna go check em out now man. good luck in this thing bro, try not to be so hard on yourself.

Top Bottom