Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Enanthate and Equipoise cycle log

I am lucky I do not get any digestive issues with the foods I eat or the supps I use. I mucked around trying to find tasty recipes and get all fancy but in the end I found the basics work well for me. In Australia it’s hard to find protein powders thats picture perfect. I just weighing up the lesser of the two evils with the ingredients that go in to them. Bulk nutrients is a good company that makes good quality supplements at a very reasonable price, I really like them. I used to order lots of supp from the US but after covid the prices went through the roof, so that put a stop to that😞.
I get all my Supps Bulk Nutrients. Looking beefy in that pic. I eat basics healthy foods and my digestion is good. Best keep it simple no need over think it. Workouts look good.
Keep up the hard work cobber.

Thursday, day off
Thank you for all your kind words everyone, legends👍🏼.
Meal prep today. I went to the store to buy meats and vegetables. Kangaroo, ground beef, ground turkey and chicken breast. I cannot remember what food stores are called in the states but here in Aus we call them supermarkets. I went to 3 different supermarket to buy chicken breast but they were all out, which I could not believe. The store’s not have chicken is about as handy as only having one leg in an ass kicking competition. Anyway I will get some to morrow. Today I mixed my meats, roo and beef together, to get the fat from the beef through the roo to give it a bit of flavour. Roo has a tendency to dry out while cooking and be a little bland by it’s self, but not today it doesn’t. I just do the one big prep per week and cook my rice fresh every second day.

Attachments

• IMG_6818-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6818-compressed.jpeg
    846.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_6820-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6820-compressed.jpeg
    746.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_6822-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6822-compressed.jpeg
    803.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_6821-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6821-compressed.jpeg
    812.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6823-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6823-compressed.jpeg
    849.6 KB · Views: 61
Thursday, day off
Thank you for all your kind words everyone, legends👍🏼.
Meal prep today. I went to the store to buy meats and vegetables. Kangaroo, ground beef, ground turkey and chicken breast. I cannot remember what food stores are called in the states but here in Aus we call them supermarkets. I went to 3 different supermarket to buy chicken breast but they were all out, which I could not believe. The store’s not have chicken is about as handy as only having one leg in an ass kicking competition. Anyway I will get some to morrow. Today I mixed my meats, roo and beef together, to get the fat from the beef through the roo to give it a bit of flavour. Roo has a tendency to dry out while cooking and be a little bland by it’s self, but not today it doesn’t. I just do the one big prep per week and cook my rice fresh every second day.
@Aussiebrah which one is the kangaroo? the one in the middle right? strange color

Top Bottom