Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Enanthate and Equipoise cycle log

Meal 1, Looks like this.
P:55, 63gm protein powder.
C:80, 120gm oats will 100gm of blue berries.
F:0

Attachments

• IMG_6793-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6793-compressed.jpeg
    735 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6794-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6794-compressed.jpeg
    656.3 KB · Views: 70
I will post my full leg workout next week on Wednesday. It will involve exercise selection in chronological order, reps, tempo and weight used, but until then I will just talk about it. What a leg session, talk about how to drive yourself into the ground. I love training legs because it’s just fucken hard. After training legs today I was stumbling around worse than being at the bar all night drinking, (not that I drink).
I train quads and hammies together sometimes it’s the other way around. In no set order this was the exercises I used to train legs today.
Quads
Leg press
Squat
Leg extension
Single leg split squat

Hamstrings
Stiff legs deadlift
Lying leg curl
Seated leg curl
Adductors

With the laying leg curl hammer strength machine, when you get to the contraction part of the exercise, I find there is next to no resistance, making it useless to feel the squeeze of the hamstring. So I modified my local machine to really make you work at the last part of the exercise. Now you feel the contraction. This bugger makes you work!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6802-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6802-compressed.jpeg
    987.4 KB · Views: 69
Post workout meal. Does not get any easier than this. Protein powder and rice. I have literally had this every workout for the last four years. I have my post workout meal straight after my workout.
P:50
C:90

Attachments

• IMG_6803-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6803-compressed.jpeg
    708.5 KB · Views: 71
I hate taking selfies it’s just not me but I need to do it so I can see the progress of my physique. Every time I look in the mirror I see the same old me, no muscle, no shape, just a person that doesn’t even look like they train just staring back at me. That’s what drive's me to train hard and never give up. Today I literally had to crawl away from the squat stand as I was stuffed worse than a turkey at Thanksgiving.

Attachments

• IMG_6810.jpeg
    IMG_6810.jpeg
    560 KB · Views: 75
Meal 1, Looks like this.
I'm not at all a fan of sucralose or any artificial sweetener

i know for me the stuff messes up my stomach instantly. so i know it isn't gut healthy

these supp companies sneak it in there and then claim 0 sugar. i would find a better option especially if this is a long term thing

Meal 1, Looks like this.
With the laying leg curl hammer strength machine, when you get to the contraction part of the exercise, I find there is next to no resistance, making it useless to feel the squeeze of the hamstring. So I modified my local machine to really make you work at the last part of the exercise. Now you feel the contraction. This bugger makes you work!!!
I hate taking selfies it’s just not me but I need to do it so I can see the progress of my physique. Every time I look in the mirror I see the same old me, no muscle, no shape, just a person that doesn’t even look like they train just staring back at me. That’s what drive's me to train hard and never give up. Today I literally had to crawl away from the squat stand as I was stuffed worse than a turkey at Thanksgiving.
@Aussiebrah you have a good meal there meal 1 super clean

on the training strong day and you look great in selfies bro nothing bad, amazing start to this log

Post workout meal. Does not get any easier than this. Protein powder and rice. I have literally had this every workout for the last four years. I have my post workout meal straight after my workout.
P:50
C:90
you super clean on the meals thats oldschool vet style, keep us updated

any supplements you using? post a pic pls

I'm not at all a fan of sucralose or any artificial sweetener

i know for me the stuff messes up my stomach instantly. so i know it isn't gut healthy

these supp companies sneak it in there and then claim 0 sugar. i would find a better option especially if this is a long term thing
I am lucky I do not get any digestive issues with the foods I eat or the supps I use. I mucked around trying to find tasty recipes and get all fancy but in the end I found the basics work well for me. In Australia it’s hard to find protein powders thats picture perfect. I just weighing up the lesser of the two evils with the ingredients that go in to them. Bulk nutrients is a good company that makes good quality supplements at a very reasonable price, I really like them. I used to order lots of supp from the US but after covid the prices went through the roof, so that put a stop to that😞.

Top Bottom