Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Enanthate and Equipoise cycle log

@Aussiebrah which one is the kangaroo? the one in the middle right? strange color
It’s the darker meat in the bowl and then I mixed it with the ground beef and then made big burgers out of it, which I break up after it’s cooked👍🏼👍🏼. It’s good stuff bro, very lean meat but can get a little dry when cooked. One day for fun I’ll make a big hamburger out of the big patty😂🤣💪🏼👍🏼.

It’s the darker meat in the bowl and then I mixed it with the ground beef and then made big burgers out of it, which I break up after it’s cooked👍🏼👍🏼. It’s good stuff bro, very lean meat but can get a little dry when cooked. One day for fun I’ll make a big hamburger out of the big patty😂🤣💪🏼👍🏼.
@Aussiebrah this is going to be a HOT log I want more updates
i never seen 'roo' meat before lol

Ok, wrapping up the log for the week.
Training, bloody good mate.
Eating, didn’t miss a beat.
Sleep, can do better, will do better.
Mental state, 🤪 good.
My work is going to start getting very busy as we come into the festive season. That can affect my mental state due to working my ass off and not sleeping and resting as much as I should. My training can suffer at times. This year I am going to prioritise more rest.
Here is a shot of my office everyone. It’s awesome when the weather is good, when the weather is bad, it’s shit house.

Attachments

• IMG_6854.jpeg
    IMG_6854.jpeg
    376.6 KB · Views: 52
@
Mental state, 🤪 good.
My work is going to start getting very busy as we come into the festive season. That can affect my mental state due to working my ass off and not sleeping and resting as much as I should. My training can suffer at times. This year I am going to prioritise more rest.
Here is a shot of my office everyone. It’s awesome when the weather is good, when the weather is bad, it’s shit house.
@Aussiebrah good closer for the week, going to be looking at you how you do next week and into the holidays
keep us updated

Mental state, 🤪 good.
that is beautiful
would love to jump in there and go fishing

Mental state, 🤪 good.
Been there. 60+ hour weeks in the last few weeks

Top Bottom