Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Enanthate and Equipoise cycle log

Sunday, weekly wrap up.
Training, bloody good mate, getting stronger.
Cardio, no sessions missed.
Eating, didn’t miss a beat.
Sleep, good this week, only 1 shit nights sleep.
Mental state, good. Work was flat stick but didn’t affect my training this week👍🏼.

I did my monthly check in with my coach and I am up 2kgs (4.4lb). My body weight is 95kgs (209.4lb). I am 2 and a half weeks into the cycle and everything is starting to grow. I think I’ll put up my full body measurements again at the end of the cycle and see what the numbers are then.

I can’t pose for shit, I have never done any posing lessons because I have always thought it was pointless, if I don’t have enough mass on my body to show off then why bother. Now things are starting to change, I’ll have to do some lessons soon.

Well hope everyone’s had a good week and raring and tearing for next week💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼.
Looking solid

G-day everyone,
Friday
Back & Calf’s
-BB PULLOVER...3 X 16-20
-WG PULLDOWN...3 X 13-15
-UNDERHAND GRIP SEATED CABLE ROW...3 X 10-12
-ONE ARM DB ROW...3 X 7-9
-CALF PRESS...1 X 16-20, 1 X 13-15, 1 X 10-12
-STANDING CALF...1 X 13-15, 1 X 10-12, 1 X 7-9

Strong workout tonigh💪🏼. We are starting to kick off now. The pumps are feeling gooood. I always start my workouts with calf’s when I have calf’s in the workout, as calf’s can never be big enough in my books. I train the ass of them to try keep them inline with my arm and neck measurements, for that nice classic
look of the golden era. I personally love that old school look of the X frame. My workouts are purposely designed chasing that look.

G-day everyone,
Friday
Back & Calf’s
-BB PULLOVER...3 X 16-20
-WG PULLDOWN...3 X 13-15

Strong workout tonigh💪🏼. We are starting to kick off now. The pumps are feeling gooood. I always start my workouts with calf’s when I have calf’s in the workout, as calf’s can never be big enough in my books. I train the ass of them to try keep them inline with my arm and neck measurements, for that nice classic
look of the golden era. I personally love that old school look of the X frame. My workouts are purposely designed chasing that look.
Your a beast @Aussiebrah. Built like a brick shit house 🏡

G-day everyone,
Friday
Back & Calf’s
-BB PULLOVER...3 X 16-20
-WG PULLDOWN...3 X 13-15

@Aussiebrah strong day you pushing it hard
you high protein it today?

G-day everyone,
Friday
Back & Calf’s
-BB PULLOVER...3 X 16-20
-WG PULLDOWN...3 X 13-15

very nice work out great job

Top Bottom