Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Enanthate and Equipoise cycle log

Friday,
Back
WG Pull down 3x6-9
Under Hand Grip Seat Row 3x7-9
Incline DB Row 3x7-9
DB Pullover 3x7-9

These exercises are in no set order as mentioned before. There was also a super set thrown in there.

My strength is starting to increase with my stamina. I will post up weights next workout with pics👍🏼 of my top sets.
I find my workouts are much more productive after work having eaten three or four meals before hand.
Judgement day tomorrow. I check in with my coach. I’ll post my bodyweight and progress pics to keep the log up to date.
@Aussiebrah will be waiting on more updates good back day though
you got some good arm pump today?

Sunday, weekly wrap up.
Training, bloody good mate, getting stronger.
Cardio, no sessions missed.
Eating, didn’t miss a beat.
Sleep, good this week, only 1 shit nights sleep.
Mental state, good. Work was flat stick but didn’t affect my training this week👍🏼.

I did my monthly check in with my coach and I am up 2kgs (4.4lb). My body weight is 95kgs (209.4lb). I am 2 and a half weeks into the cycle and everything is starting to grow. I think I’ll put up my full body measurements again at the end of the cycle and see what the numbers are then.

I can’t pose for shit, I have never done any posing lessons because I have always thought it was pointless, if I don’t have enough mass on my body to show off then why bother. Now things are starting to change, I’ll have to do some lessons soon.

Well hope everyone’s had a good week and raring and tearing for next week💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼.

Attachments

• IMG_6912-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6912-compressed.jpeg
    278.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6919-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6919-compressed.jpeg
    281.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_6924-compressed.png
    IMG_6924-compressed.png
    438.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6915-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6915-compressed.jpeg
    282.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6926-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6926-compressed.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6930-compressed.png
    IMG_6930-compressed.png
    417.5 KB · Views: 53
Sunday, weekly wrap up.
Training, bloody good mate, getting stronger.
Cardio, no sessions missed.
Eating, didn’t miss a beat.
Sleep, good this week, only 1 shit nights sleep.
Mental state, good. Work was flat stick but didn’t affect my training this week👍🏼.

I did my monthly check in with my coach and I am up 2kgs (4.4lb). My body weight is 95kgs (209.4lb). I am 2 and a half weeks into the cycle and everything is starting to grow. I think I’ll put up my full body measurements again at the end of the cycle and see what the numbers are then.

I can’t pose for shit, I have never done any posing lessons because I have always thought it was pointless, if I don’t have enough mass on my body to show off then why bother. Now things are starting to change, I’ll have to do some lessons soon.

Well hope everyone’s had a good week and raring and tearing for next week💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼.
@Aussiebrah looking great your posing already nicely done push it hard

side chest on point

You are looking fantastic keep up the good work

Top Bottom