Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol vs HaloTest 25

Do you know that at 21 yrs old your natural testosterone is through the roof?
I know this isn't what you want to hear but...
If you do steroids you will be replacing an extremely high natural testosterone with a synthetic 1. You don't have to be a scientist to know the natural always beats synthetic!
Imo That is just a bad idea And you're too young!
You're right at the cut off age we never give advice to anyone under the age 21.
I'm not gonna deny you the knowledge you seek Because I know you're gonna do this whatever the fuck you want anyway lol
So let's do a couple things first...
Go to the top of the anabolic steroids forum and read the rules in the sticky.
Second thing is go to the pct forum and read the sticky titled Best pct by nelson montana.
Then hit me back.

i know, i said im not 100% on it, im educating myself. and im aware im a bit young, but can one 4-5 week cycle of halotest (assuming used correctly along with PCT and liver support and everything)? I'm just interested in a one time thing, i am going to italy in a few months to study abroad so I'm trying to get extra cut up

Bro Please get the halo idea out of your head. If you run halo by itself it will be a disaster. It's no good for what you want.

If you just wanna cut up a little bit Then just do diet and exercise! Why through your hormones into chaos To go from 12% to 8% bf? If your maintenance calories is 3000, subtract 20 percent from that and start doing HIIT And I promise you will be ripped!
I know your probly reading about cut cycles everywhere. But those cut cycles are not what you think. When people refer to cutting steroids Really just referring to a class of steroids that does not aromatize so they do not cause a lot of water retention and bloat.
Cutting cycles will also include a lot of harsh drugs like clen and t3 that just aren't worth the risk for us regular guys.
Cutting cycles are 4 competitive bodybuilders that literally have thousands of dollars on the line.
If I'm gonna spend my money, put these harsh drugs in my body THEN I'M BUILDING MUSCLE!!!!!
Why waste good gear on trimming a little fat when diet and cardio do the job for next to nothing.
I tried a cutting cycle once and it was a waste of time and money.
I cut off cycle with diet and cardio and it's so much better.
I'm not trying to beat you down bro, just trying to look out for your safety really, halo is a harsh drug and not for new guys.
Just give it some thought bro.
Look up hiit training and see what you think.

Not to mention any results you did get from halo would be gone in less than a month.
Proper diet and exercise results can be maintained a lot longer than that.

If you ate really interested in a "real" cycle.
400mg ew 1-12 test e
Formastanzol 1-16
Pct 10 days after last injection
Post cycle/unleashed as directed
This is a standard first cycle and much safer then an oral only.

personally i don't think anyone under the age of 25 should be fukkin with steroids, not enough base and i don't believe that anyone that age really has things dialed in like they claim.
so don't do roids, save your money for good food and natty supps...if you stick with it for the next 5 yrs and have made good gains then consider it.
but if you aren't going to listen to reason and are already dead set about doing a cycle, tbol is a good rip.
50mgs a day for 4-6 weeks, good lean gains and strength...though it is slow and not a substance that will swole you up noticeably quickly...proly gain 5-15 lbs on that sort of a tbol run, but strength is really were you would see the results (that's how it's worked for me anyway)
throw in some test @500mgs and a great cycle and pretty cheap too.

^^ t-bol is a awesome drug!
Strength was unreal!
Listen to binö bro, he's the man!
Lol test and t-bol ftw!

though i've only done two weeks of dbol (fuct up and threw the shit out on accident during a ocd cleaning frenzy) i don't see the point in ever running dbol again.
tbol is so much better and easier on my BP.
and thinking about it, why doesn't the OP just run some of n2's supps like beast? proly get what he's looking for out of it and it's legal

though i've only done two weeks of dbol (fuct up and threw the shit out on accident during a ocd cleaning frenzy) i don't see the point in ever running dbol again.
tbol is so much better and easier on my BP.
and thinking about it, why doesn't the OP just run some of n2's supps like beast? proly get what he's looking for out of it and it's legal

That's a shame week 4-5 was sick!
Weight was just steady going up.
I got so strong it scared me a little lol
Seriously thought I might hurt myself!
Plus I had to hold back so my workout partner didn't know what was up. I work out alone now,it's great.

Well if he is looking to shred up katanadrol (sp) and n2burn or something like that would be great for him. Diet and cardio will have to be sharp of course.
I didn't like beast,you think bp is bad on d-bol don't try beast. I didn't even make it 2 days!

Top Bottom